Sheamus net worth: Sheamus is an Irish professional wrestler who has a net worth of $7 million dollars. Sheamus has earned his net worth through his many championship wins and his career in the WWE, competing on the Smack Down Brand and Irish Whip Wrestling. Stephen Farrelly was born in Dublin, Ireland in January 1978. As a youth he played Gaelic football and rugby. He worked security and was a bodyguard for Bono of the band U2. He started training at Larry Sharpe's Monster Factory in 2002 on the advice of Bret Hart. He started wrestling under the name Sheamus O'Shaunessy but suffered a serious neck injury that put him out of action for two years. In 2004 he attended the Irish Whip Wrestling school in Dublin. He became IWW's first Heavyweight Champion in 2005. From 2005 to 2007 Sheamus also made appearances on the British independent wrestling circuit. Sheamus debuted for the WWE's Florida Championship Wrestling in 2006. He would win the Florida Heavyweight Championship. In 2009 Sheamus made his debut on an episode of ECW. He debuted on Raw later in the same year and his first pay per view match was at Survivor Series. On December 13th 2009 Sheamus became the first Irish-born WWE Champion. He has held that title twice, as well as holding the winning the World Heavyweight Championship once, and WWE United States Championship twice. He also won the 2010 King of the Ring and the 2012 Royal Rumble. Sheamus was ranked the #5 best wrestler from Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012.
Sheamus (Wrestler) Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sheamus O'Shaunessy against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 28, 1978 (38 years old)
Republic of Ireland
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
267 lbs (121 kg)
Stephen Farrelly, King Sheamus, Hamlet McBeth, Stíofán Ó Fearghaile
New Jersey Will Lose $400 Million If This ONE Billionaire Moves To Floridaon Apr 25, 2016
Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less Moneyon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They Wanton Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.