Justin Rose net worth: Justin Rose is a British professional golfer who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Justin Rose was born in Johannesburg, South Africa, and grew up in England. He began to play golf when he was in kindergarten and quickly distinguished himself. He played in his first Walker Cup when he was 17 years old. His first few years as a professional player were largely unsuccessful, and though he joined the European Tour in 1999, he was unable to retain his pro tour card the following year. Then, in 2002, he finally found his stride, and began to place well. Since then, he has won five PGA tour events, six European Tour events, and one event each on the Japanese Golf Tour, the Sunshine Tour, and the PGA Tour of Australasia. He placed fifth at the Masters Tournament in 2007, third at the PGA Championship in 2012, and he won the U.S. Open in 2013.
Justin Rose Net Worth
Date of Birth
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Justin Peter Rose
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Justin Rose Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$3,493,734
- 3 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$1,049,947
- 15 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$4,146,148
- 5 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$830,120
- 17 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,290,930
- 6 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$1,806,001
- 18 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,401,420
- 4 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$348,596
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,603,331
- 2 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$127,530
- 15 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,125,519
- 6 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$522,591
- 11 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,049,854
- 4 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$132,354
- 15 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,705,874
- 6 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$2,323,143
- 21 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,629,286
- 1 prize money wins in the 2006 European Tour season$10,405
- 22 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$1,365,191
- 19 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$1,238,395
- 5 prize money wins in the 2004 European Tour season$158,610
- 9 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$744,528
- 11 prize money wins in the 2003 European Tour season$508,065
- 4 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$316,316
- 14 prize money wins in the 2002 European Tour season$942,781
- 1 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$30,756
- 22 prize money wins in the 2001 European Tour season$528,572
- 13 prize money wins in the 2000 European Tour season$103,803
- 3 prize money wins in the 1999 European Tour season$8,278
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up to date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.