Justin Rose net worth: Justin Rose is a British professional golfer who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Justin Rose was born in Johannesburg, South Africa, and grew up in England. He began to play golf when he was in kindergarten and quickly distinguished himself. He played in his first Walker Cup when he was 17 years old. His first few years as a professional player were largely unsuccessful, and though he joined the European Tour in 1999, he was unable to retain his pro tour card the following year. Then, in 2002, he finally found his stride, and began to place well. Since then, he has won five PGA tour events, six European Tour events, and one event each on the Japanese Golf Tour, the Sunshine Tour, and the PGA Tour of Australasia. He placed fifth at the Masters Tournament in 2007, third at the PGA Championship in 2012, and he won the U.S. Open in 2013.
Justin Rose Net Worth
Date of Birth
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Justin Peter Rose
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Justin Rose Earnings
Click to Expand
- 14 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$3,493,734
- 3 prize money wins in the 2014 European Tour season$1,049,947
- 15 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$4,146,148
- 5 prize money wins in the 2013 European Tour season$830,120
- 17 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$4,290,930
- 6 prize money wins in the 2012 European Tour season$1,806,001
- 18 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,401,420
- 4 prize money wins in the 2011 European Tour season$348,596
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$3,603,331
- 2 prize money wins in the 2010 European Tour season$127,530
- 15 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$1,125,519
- 6 prize money wins in the 2009 European Tour season$522,591
- 11 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,049,854
- 4 prize money wins in the 2008 European Tour season$132,354
- 15 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2,705,874
- 6 prize money wins in the 2007 European Tour season$2,323,143
- 21 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1,629,286
- 1 prize money wins in the 2006 European Tour season$10,405
- 22 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$1,365,191
- 19 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$1,238,395
- 5 prize money wins in the 2004 European Tour season$158,610
- 9 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$744,528
- 11 prize money wins in the 2003 European Tour season$508,065
- 4 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$316,316
- 14 prize money wins in the 2002 European Tour season$942,781
- 1 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$30,756
- 22 prize money wins in the 2001 European Tour season$528,572
- 13 prize money wins in the 2000 European Tour season$103,803
- 3 prize money wins in the 1999 European Tour season$8,278
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?