Clint Bowyer net worth: Clint Bowyer is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $30 million. Born in Emporia, Kansas on May 30, 1979, Clint Bowyer is most recognized for driving the Michael Waltrip Racing No. 15 Toyota Camry in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Clint Bowyer began racing at an early age which has led to a very successful professional career. He has won over 200 races plus several championships during his career. Bowyer's outstanding achievements caught the attention of car owner Richard Childress who offered him a place on his team. Bowyer began racing for Richard Childress in 2004, coming in second place at the Phoenix and Auto Club Speedway in 2004 and the 2005 Busch season. He went on to win the Budweiser pole position for Dodge Avenger 500 at Darlington Raceway in 2007. In the same season, Bowyer won his first NEXTEL Cup race as well as claiming Busch Series wins: Bashas' Supermarkets 200 and Circuit City 250. The following year, Bowyer won the NASCAR Nationwide race. After eight years with Richard Childress, Bowyers signed a three year contract with Michael Waltrip in 2012. He dominated the race at the Toyota/Save Mart 250 at Sonoma and winning the MWR. In 2008, Bowyer started his own racing team, Clint Bowyer Racing. The team included veteran racers Shannon Babb and Dale McDowell. Bowyer made a memorable appearance on the A&E television show, Duck Dynasty, and featured a camouflage-decorated limousine in a race on the show.
Clint Bowyer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Clint Bowyer Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,134,560
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,437,101
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,420,917
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,478,618
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,647,645
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,310,138
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,394,120
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,183,075
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,893,278
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$61,700
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.
- Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?It's rare to see a player spend 20 seasons with the same team. But Kobe Bryant did it, and he made a lot of money along the way.
- The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer EnyaWould you be surprised to learn that Enya has more money than Adele and has sold more records than One Direction? Would it shock you to find out she lives in a castle full of cats and her neighbor is Bono? This is the weird world in which the Irish singer Enya lives.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.