Clint Bowyer net worth: Clint Bowyer is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $30 million. Born in Emporia, Kansas on May 30, 1979, Clint Bowyer is most recognized for driving the Michael Waltrip Racing No. 15 Toyota Camry in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Clint Bowyer began racing at an early age which has led to a very successful professional career. He has won over 200 races plus several championships during his career. Bowyer's outstanding achievements caught the attention of car owner Richard Childress who offered him a place on his team. Bowyer began racing for Richard Childress in 2004, coming in second place at the Phoenix and Auto Club Speedway in 2004 and the 2005 Busch season. He went on to win the Budweiser pole position for Dodge Avenger 500 at Darlington Raceway in 2007. In the same season, Bowyer won his first NEXTEL Cup race as well as claiming Busch Series wins: Bashas' Supermarkets 200 and Circuit City 250. The following year, Bowyer won the NASCAR Nationwide race. After eight years with Richard Childress, Bowyers signed a three year contract with Michael Waltrip in 2012. He dominated the race at the Toyota/Save Mart 250 at Sonoma and winning the MWR. In 2008, Bowyer started his own racing team, Clint Bowyer Racing. The team included veteran racers Shannon Babb and Dale McDowell. Bowyer made a memorable appearance on the A&E television show, Duck Dynasty, and featured a camouflage-decorated limousine in a race on the show.
Clint Bowyer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Clint Bowyer Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,134,560
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,437,101
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,420,917
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,478,618
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,647,645
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,310,138
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,394,120
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,183,075
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,893,278
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$61,700
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.