Arie Luyendyk, Jr. net worth: Arie Luyendyk, Jr. is an auto racing driver who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Born in 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, Arie Luyendyk, Jr. grew up in a racing family. His father is famed Dutch racecar driver, Arie Luyendyk. He began racing go-karts in the early 90s, and then graduated to Formula Ford competition in the late 90s. He won a number of Junior division races, and had 24 Top 5 finishes while racing in the Firestone Indy Lights series. He first tried to qualify for the Indy 500 in 2005, but was unsuccessful due to a combination of a faulty vehicle and lack of practice. The following year, he tried again, this time in a car owned by his father. The car experienced technical problems during the first race, however, and he had a disappointing finish. Since 2008, he has been racing on the Indy Lights circuit again, and won his first Indy Lights Championship in 2008. He is currently taking a break from racing, and is a contestant on the eighth season of "The Bachelorette" with Emily Maynard.
Arie Luyendyk Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Arie Luyendyk, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Arie Luyendyk, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 18, 1981 (34 years old)
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.