Arie Luyendyk, Jr. net worth: Arie Luyendyk, Jr. is an auto racing driver who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Born in 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, Arie Luyendyk, Jr. grew up in a racing family. His father is famed Dutch racecar driver, Arie Luyendyk. He began racing go-karts in the early 90s, and then graduated to Formula Ford competition in the late 90s. He won a number of Junior division races, and had 24 Top 5 finishes while racing in the Firestone Indy Lights series. He first tried to qualify for the Indy 500 in 2005, but was unsuccessful due to a combination of a faulty vehicle and lack of practice. The following year, he tried again, this time in a car owned by his father. The car experienced technical problems during the first race, however, and he had a disappointing finish. Since 2008, he has been racing on the Indy Lights circuit again, and won his first Indy Lights Championship in 2008. He is currently taking a break from racing, and is a contestant on the eighth season of "The Bachelorette" with Emily Maynard.
Arie Luyendyk Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Arie Luyendyk, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Arie Luyendyk, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 18, 1981 (34 years old)
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.