Arie Luyendyk, Jr. net worth: Arie Luyendyk, Jr. is an auto racing driver who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Born in 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, Arie Luyendyk, Jr. grew up in a racing family. His father is famed Dutch racecar driver, Arie Luyendyk. He began racing go-karts in the early 90s, and then graduated to Formula Ford competition in the late 90s. He won a number of Junior division races, and had 24 Top 5 finishes while racing in the Firestone Indy Lights series. He first tried to qualify for the Indy 500 in 2005, but was unsuccessful due to a combination of a faulty vehicle and lack of practice. The following year, he tried again, this time in a car owned by his father. The car experienced technical problems during the first race, however, and he had a disappointing finish. Since 2008, he has been racing on the Indy Lights circuit again, and won his first Indy Lights Championship in 2008. He is currently taking a break from racing, and is a contestant on the eighth season of "The Bachelorette" with Emily Maynard.
Arie Luyendyk Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Arie Luyendyk, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Arie Luyendyk, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 18, 1981 (34 years old)
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.