Arie Luyendyk, Jr. net worth: Arie Luyendyk, Jr. is an auto racing driver who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Born in 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, Arie Luyendyk, Jr. grew up in a racing family. His father is famed Dutch racecar driver, Arie Luyendyk. He began racing go-karts in the early 90s, and then graduated to Formula Ford competition in the late 90s. He won a number of Junior division races, and had 24 Top 5 finishes while racing in the Firestone Indy Lights series. He first tried to qualify for the Indy 500 in 2005, but was unsuccessful due to a combination of a faulty vehicle and lack of practice. The following year, he tried again, this time in a car owned by his father. The car experienced technical problems during the first race, however, and he had a disappointing finish. Since 2008, he has been racing on the Indy Lights circuit again, and won his first Indy Lights Championship in 2008. He is currently taking a break from racing, and is a contestant on the eighth season of "The Bachelorette" with Emily Maynard.
Arie Luyendyk Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Arie Luyendyk, Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Arie Luyendyk, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 18, 1981 (34 years old)
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?