Ted Ginn Net Worth: Ted Ginn is an American professional football wide receiver and return specialist who has a net worth of $23 Million. Tedd Ginn, Jr. was born in 1985 in Cleveland, Ohio where he played high school football at Glenville High School where his father, Ted Ginn, Sr., was coach. Ted Ginn played defensive back, quarterback, and wide receiver in high school as was named the 2004 USAToday Defensive Player of the Year, a Parade All-American, and was invited to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, where he was the Most Valuable Player of the game. Ted Ginn played college football at Ohio State University where he was recruited to be a defensive back, but ended up playing wide receiver for the Buckeyes. Ted Ginn had 125 receptions for 1,943 yards and 15 touchdowns in 37 games during his Ohio State career. Ted Ginn was selected as the ninth overall pick in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft but the Miami Dolphins. Ted Ginn played for the Miami Dolphins from 2007-2009 wher, the San Francisco 49ers from 2010-2012, where he was a member of the NFC Champion team; and is currently a member of the Carolina Panthers team.
Ted Ginn, Jr. Net Worth
Ted Ginn, Jr.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1985 (31 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
Ted Ginn, Theodore Ginn Jr.
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
Ted Ginn, Jr. Earnings
- Miami Dolphins (2009-10)$727,917
- Miami Dolphins (2008-09)$3,424,680
- Miami Dolphins (2007-08)$3,401,667
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.