Ted Ginn Net Worth: Ted Ginn is an American professional football wide receiver and return specialist who has a net worth of $23 Million. Tedd Ginn, Jr. was born in 1985 in Cleveland, Ohio where he played high school football at Glenville High School where his father, Ted Ginn, Sr., was coach. Ted Ginn played defensive back, quarterback, and wide receiver in high school as was named the 2004 USAToday Defensive Player of the Year, a Parade All-American, and was invited to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, where he was the Most Valuable Player of the game. Ted Ginn played college football at Ohio State University where he was recruited to be a defensive back, but ended up playing wide receiver for the Buckeyes. Ted Ginn had 125 receptions for 1,943 yards and 15 touchdowns in 37 games during his Ohio State career. Ted Ginn was selected as the ninth overall pick in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft but the Miami Dolphins. Ted Ginn played for the Miami Dolphins from 2007-2009 wher, the San Francisco 49ers from 2010-2012, where he was a member of the NFC Champion team; and is currently a member of the Carolina Panthers team.
Ted Ginn, Jr. Net Worth
Ted Ginn, Jr.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1985 (31 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
Ted Ginn, Theodore Ginn Jr.
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ted Ginn, Jr. Earnings
- Miami Dolphins (2009-10)$727,917
- Miami Dolphins (2008-09)$3,424,680
- Miami Dolphins (2007-08)$3,401,667
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.