Ted Ginn Net Worth: Ted Ginn is an American professional football wide receiver and return specialist who has a net worth of $23 Million. Tedd Ginn, Jr. was born in 1985 in Cleveland, Ohio where he played high school football at Glenville High School where his father, Ted Ginn, Sr., was coach. Ted Ginn played defensive back, quarterback, and wide receiver in high school as was named the 2004 USAToday Defensive Player of the Year, a Parade All-American, and was invited to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, where he was the Most Valuable Player of the game. Ted Ginn played college football at Ohio State University where he was recruited to be a defensive back, but ended up playing wide receiver for the Buckeyes. Ted Ginn had 125 receptions for 1,943 yards and 15 touchdowns in 37 games during his Ohio State career. Ted Ginn was selected as the ninth overall pick in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft but the Miami Dolphins. Ted Ginn played for the Miami Dolphins from 2007-2009 wher, the San Francisco 49ers from 2010-2012, where he was a member of the NFC Champion team; and is currently a member of the Carolina Panthers team.
Ted Ginn, Jr. Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ted Ginn, Jr.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1985
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
Ted Ginn, Theodore Ginn Jr.
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?on Sep 1, 2015
Ted Ginn, Jr. Earnings
- Miami Dolphins (2009-10)$727,917
- Miami Dolphins (2008-09)$3,424,680
- Miami Dolphins (2007-08)$3,401,667
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- 'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"Markus Persson bared his soul on Twitter over the weekend, and it might make you hope you never have to deal with becoming a billionaire.