Ted Ginn Net Worth: Ted Ginn is an American professional football wide receiver and return specialist who has a net worth of $23 Million. Tedd Ginn, Jr. was born in 1985 in Cleveland, Ohio where he played high school football at Glenville High School where his father, Ted Ginn, Sr., was coach. Ted Ginn played defensive back, quarterback, and wide receiver in high school as was named the 2004 USAToday Defensive Player of the Year, a Parade All-American, and was invited to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, where he was the Most Valuable Player of the game. Ted Ginn played college football at Ohio State University where he was recruited to be a defensive back, but ended up playing wide receiver for the Buckeyes. Ted Ginn had 125 receptions for 1,943 yards and 15 touchdowns in 37 games during his Ohio State career. Ted Ginn was selected as the ninth overall pick in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft but the Miami Dolphins. Ted Ginn played for the Miami Dolphins from 2007-2009 wher, the San Francisco 49ers from 2010-2012, where he was a member of the NFC Champion team; and is currently a member of the Carolina Panthers team.
Ted Ginn, Jr. Net Worth
Ted Ginn, Jr.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
Ted Ginn, Theodore Ginn Jr.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Ted Ginn, Jr. Earnings
- Miami Dolphins (2009-10)$727,917
- Miami Dolphins (2008-09)$3,424,680
- Miami Dolphins (2007-08)$3,401,667
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...