Michael Vick was born in Virginia and has an estimated net worth of $16 million dollars. A quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles, Michael Vick also played for the Atlanta Falcons for five years. A four time Pro-Bowl selection, his reputation was tarnished when his involvement in an illegal dog-fighting ring came to light. He served 2 years in jail and returned to the NFL in late 2009. On Monday August 28th 2011, Michael Vick and signed a 6 year $100 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles. This new contract is includes $40 million in guaranteed cash and works out to an annual salary of $16.5 million. Vick is now the third athlete, joining Derek Jeter and Shaquille O'Neal, in the history of professional sports to sign more than one $100 million+ contract. Vick's original $130 million contract with the Atlanta Falcons was negated after his legal troubles. No matter what you think of Michael Vick, you have to admit he has performed a very impressive turnaround in terms of his image and playing. From a bankrupt convicted felon who no NFL team would touch with a 10 foot pole, to a $100 million contract. On October 2nd, 2012, court documents revealed that Vick had spent 95% of his 2008-2012 income, roughly $30 million, paying taxes, creditors, lawyers and accountants.
Michael Vick Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1980 (35 years old)
American football player, Spokesperson
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
216 lbs (98 kg)
Ookie, Michael Dwayne Vick, The People's Champ
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Michael Vick Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$1,625,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2006-07)$8,401,980
- Atlanta Falcons (2005-06)$23,102,750
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$12,502,400
- Atlanta Falcons (2003-04)$3,503,500
- Atlanta Falcons (2002-03)$8,900,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2001-02)$5,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.