Andre Johnson Net Worth and salary: Andre Johnson is a professional American football player who has a net worth of $20 Million. Born Andre Lamont Johnson on July 11, 1981, in Miami, Florida, he played as wide receiver for the Houston Texans of the National Football League (NFL). Widely known as Optimus Prime, he first started playing football in college for the University of Miami. He was truly a standout wide receiver on the Miami Hurricanes football team with his 1,831 receiving yards. This made him ranked fifth on the University of Miami's all-time career list. Shortly after, he was selected by the Houston Texans with the 3rd overall pick of the 2003 NFL Draft. He has since played for the Houston Texans, where he holds nearly every Texans receiving record. What's more, Andre Johnson is second all-time in NFL history in receiving yards per game (80.4), trailing only Calvin Johnson (83.0). As a Texan, he was voted onto the 2012 All-Pro Team's Second Team, his 5th All-Pro selection in his career. While most recently, he was also selected to play in the 2013 Pro Bowl, which is his sixth selection so far. He has proved himself as a great humanitarian off the field, having founded the Andre Johnson Foundation for children and teens growing up in single-parent homes back in 2003. This generous football player is a father himself of a daughter that was born in February, 2010.
Andre Johnson Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 11, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
227 lbs (103 kg)
Andre Lamont Johnson, The Natural
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
Andre Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$5,525,000
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$11,175,000
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$7,855,280
- Houston Texans (2006-07)$7,600,000
- Houston Texans (2005-06)$1,155,000
- Houston Texans (2004-05)$5,005,000
- Houston Texans (2003-04)$10,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely DeathPrince's fans definitely showed their support of the 57-year-old artist after his untimely death last week, by purchasing a lot of his music.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of DollarsIf you ever wanted to learn how the rich keep getting richer, just pay attention to how the Fertitta brothers, Frank and Lorenzo, do business. The two are about to make an insane amount of money when their company goes public.
- Penny Hardaway's Career Was Limited By Injuries... But He's Making The Most Of His Time Since RetiringPenny Hardaway's career started off promising, but injuries prevented him from reaching his full potential. However, that hasn't stopped the point guard from continuing to lead.