Andre Johnson Net Worth and salary: Andre Johnson is a professional American football player who has a net worth of $20 Million. Born Andre Lamont Johnson on July 11, 1981, in Miami, Florida, he played as wide receiver for the Houston Texans of the National Football League (NFL). Widely known as Optimus Prime, he first started playing football in college for the University of Miami. He was truly a standout wide receiver on the Miami Hurricanes football team with his 1,831 receiving yards. This made him ranked fifth on the University of Miami's all-time career list. Shortly after, he was selected by the Houston Texans with the 3rd overall pick of the 2003 NFL Draft. He has since played for the Houston Texans, where he holds nearly every Texans receiving record. What's more, Andre Johnson is second all-time in NFL history in receiving yards per game (80.4), trailing only Calvin Johnson (83.0). As a Texan, he was voted onto the 2012 All-Pro Team's Second Team, his 5th All-Pro selection in his career. While most recently, he was also selected to play in the 2013 Pro Bowl, which is his sixth selection so far. He has proved himself as a great humanitarian off the field, having founded the Andre Johnson Foundation for children and teens growing up in single-parent homes back in 2003. This generous football player is a father himself of a daughter that was born in February, 2010.
Andre Johnson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 11, 1981
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
227 lbs (103 kg)
Andre Lamont Johnson, The Natural
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Andre Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$5,525,000
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$11,175,000
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$7,855,280
- Houston Texans (2006-07)$7,600,000
- Houston Texans (2005-06)$1,155,000
- Houston Texans (2004-05)$5,005,000
- Houston Texans (2003-04)$10,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...