Vernon Macklin net worth: Vernon Macklin is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Born in Portsmouth, Virginia, Vernon Macklin attended I.C. Norcom High School and the Hargrave Military Academy. He excelled in basketball at both schools, eventually being named a McDonald's All-American. He began his college basketball career playing for Georgetown University, and then transferred to the University of Florida where he played two successful seasons. He graduated with a B.A. in Sociology in 2011, and was subsequently drafted by the Detroit Pistons. He began playing for the Fort Wayne Mad Ants in the NBA D-League in March of 2012, and then joined the Pistons again from April to July 2012. He became a free agent in July, and subsequently signed with Royal Halı Gaziantep, a team in the Turkish Basketball League, a month later. He played for the team through the fall, but was released from his contract in November 2012. He is currently a free agent again. Vernon Macklin is currently dating Basketball Wives reality star Brooke Bailey.
Vernon Macklin Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1986 (29 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
227 lbs (103 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Vernon Macklin Earnings
- Detroit Pistons (2011-12)$473,604
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.