Franklin D. Roosevelt net worth: Franklin D. Roosevelt was an American political leader and lawyer who had an inflation-adjusted net worth of $60 million. Franklin D. Roosevelt was born in Hyde Park, New York on January 30, 1882. He passed away on April 12, 1945.FDR served as the 32nd President of the United States from 1933 to 1945. Roosevelt was a Democrat and won an unprecedented four Presidential elections. FDR led the United States through his New Deal which involved increasing the role of the federal government to boost the nation's economy. He served as a member of the New York State Senate for the 26th District from 1911 to 1913. From 1913 to 1920 Roosevelt served as Assistant Secretary of the Navy. From 1929 to 1932 he was the 44th Governor of New York. Roosevelt was President during the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 which he called a "date which will live in infamy". He has often been ranked as one of the top three U.S. Presidents by scholars. He was married to Eleanor Roosevelt from 1905 to his passing and had six children. Franklin D. Roosevelt passed away on April 12, 1945 at 63 years old.
Franklin D. Roosevelt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Franklin D. Roosevelt against
- Random Celebrity
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Date of Birth
Politician, Lawyer, Writer, Corporate lawyer, Soldier
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
FDR, Franklin D. Rossevelt, Franklin D Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, Houdini In the White House, That Man In the White House, The Sphinx, The Squire of Hyde Park, Delano Roosevelt, President Roosevelt
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.