Franklin D. Roosevelt net worth: Franklin D. Roosevelt was an American political leader and lawyer who had an inflation-adjusted net worth of $60 million. Franklin D. Roosevelt was born in Hyde Park, New York on January 30, 1882. He passed away on April 12, 1945.FDR served as the 32nd President of the United States from 1933 to 1945. Roosevelt was a Democrat and won an unprecedented four Presidential elections. FDR led the United States through his New Deal which involved increasing the role of the federal government to boost the nation's economy. He served as a member of the New York State Senate for the 26th District from 1911 to 1913. From 1913 to 1920 Roosevelt served as Assistant Secretary of the Navy. From 1929 to 1932 he was the 44th Governor of New York. Roosevelt was President during the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 which he called a "date which will live in infamy". He has often been ranked as one of the top three U.S. Presidents by scholars. He was married to Eleanor Roosevelt from 1905 to his passing and had six children. Franklin D. Roosevelt passed away on April 12, 1945 at 63 years old.
Franklin D. Roosevelt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Franklin D. Roosevelt against
- Random Celebrity
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Date of Birth
Politician, Lawyer, Writer, Corporate lawyer, Soldier
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
FDR, Franklin D. Rossevelt, Franklin D Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, Houdini In the White House, That Man In the White House, The Sphinx, The Squire of Hyde Park, Delano Roosevelt, President Roosevelt
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of RetirementThere has been a ton of speculation about Floyd Mayweather coming out of retirement and fighting again, but there has never been a reason to believe he might actually do it – until now.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil DependencySaudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed Bin Salman says that by 2020, his country – which sees about 75% of its revenue come from the oil industry – will be able to live without oil. By 2030, he predicts a national financial fund revolution. How? By raising a $2 trillion fund, of course.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.