Teresa Heinz Kerry net worth: Teresa Heinz Kerry is a Portuguese-American philanthropist, heiress and businesswoman who has a net worth of $200 million. Teresa Heinz Kerry gained her net worth as an Heiress of H.J. Heinz company and as a successful businesswoman in her own right. Born in Portuguese Mozambique Heinz Kerry, graduated from a School of Translation and Interpretation then moved to the US to become an interpreter for the United Nations. Teresa Heinz Kerry married Henry John Heinz in 1966 and became a naturalized citizen five years later. The couple had three children. She became the chair of Heinz Endowments and The Heinz Family Philanthropies, distributing money to social and environmental causes. Through the Heinz endowments, she co-founded the Alliance of Healthy Home in 1990. The program advocates children's health. 1993, she also co-founded Second Nature, which bring education sustainability to college campuses and in 1995 she founded the Heinz awards. In additional to her hard work, Heinz Kerry put $20 million, from Heinz endowments, to develop the Heinz Center, an institution dedicated to improving scientific and economic issues. For her efforts, Heinz Kerry received the Albert Schweitzer Gold Metal for Humanitarian in 2003. After Henry John Heinz died in a helicopter crash in 1991, Teresa married former Democratic Senator and current Secretary of State John Kerry in 1995.
Teresa Heinz Kerry Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Teresa Heinz Kerry against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 5, 1938 (77 years old)
United States of America
Maria Teresa Thierstein Simões-Ferreira, Teresa Heinz Kerry, Teresinha, Maria Teresa Thierstein Simões-Ferreira Heinz
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.