Rozonda Chilli Thomas net worth: Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas is an Award-winning American R&B singer and actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Rozonda Chilli Thomas has earned her net worth as a member of the R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop girl group TLC. Thomas was born in Atlanta, Georgia on February 27, 1971. Her father, Abdul Ali, was of West Indian descent and her mother, Ava Thomas, is of African American and Native American descent. She started her career as a dancer for Damian Dame, and then joined TLC in 1991 replacing Crystal Jones who was a founding member of the group. Thomas took the nickname "Chilli" so that the group could retain the name TLC. This lineup of TLC would eventually go on to sell over 65 million records worldwide. TLC is the second best selling group in the world and first best selling US girl group of all-time. In April 2002, a member of the group, Lisa "Left Eye Lopez, passed away after a car accident. Since then, Thomas and Tionne "T Boz" Watkins have done occasional performances together as a duo. The girls performed a series of concerts in Asia in 2009, and are talking about a possible new album and tour in the future. Chilli started working on a solo album in 2001, however the album was never released. Between 2006 and 2008 some songs that were recorded for her album were leaked, and she officially released her first solo single "Dumb, Dumb, Dumb" in April 2008. She stated via Twitter that she would never record a solo album again. She is currently signed to Interscope Records. Rozanda starred in the VH1 reality series "What Chili Wants". The show is based on Thomas's quest to find love and manage her life with the help of love and relationship expert Tionna Tee Smalls. She also recently appeared on the hit Bravo reality series, "Millionaire Matchmaker" with Patti Stanger.
Rozonda Chilli Thomas Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Rozonda Chilli Thomas against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 27, 1971 (44 years old)
Singer, Television producer, Actor, Dancer, Screenwriter, TV Personality
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Chilli, Rozonda Ocelean Thomas, Rozonda O. Thomas, Chili, Roz, C, Sexy, Rozondo 'Chilli' Thomas
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.