Rozonda Chilli Thomas net worth: Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas is an Award-winning American R&B singer and actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Rozonda Chilli Thomas has earned her net worth as a member of the R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop girl group TLC. Thomas was born in Atlanta, Georgia on February 27, 1971. Her father, Abdul Ali, was of West Indian descent and her mother, Ava Thomas, is of African American and Native American descent. She started her career as a dancer for Damian Dame, and then joined TLC in 1991 replacing Crystal Jones who was a founding member of the group. Thomas took the nickname "Chilli" so that the group could retain the name TLC. This lineup of TLC would eventually go on to sell over 65 million records worldwide. TLC is the second best selling group in the world and first best selling US girl group of all-time. In April 2002, a member of the group, Lisa "Left Eye Lopez, passed away after a car accident. Since then, Thomas and Tionne "T Boz" Watkins have done occasional performances together as a duo. The girls performed a series of concerts in Asia in 2009, and are talking about a possible new album and tour in the future. Chilli started working on a solo album in 2001, however the album was never released. Between 2006 and 2008 some songs that were recorded for her album were leaked, and she officially released her first solo single "Dumb, Dumb, Dumb" in April 2008. She stated via Twitter that she would never record a solo album again. She is currently signed to Interscope Records. Rozanda starred in the VH1 reality series "What Chili Wants". The show is based on Thomas's quest to find love and manage her life with the help of love and relationship expert Tionna Tee Smalls. She also recently appeared on the hit Bravo reality series, "Millionaire Matchmaker" with Patti Stanger.
Rozonda Chilli Thomas Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Rozonda Chilli Thomas against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 27, 1971 (44 years old)
Singer, Television producer, Actor, Dancer, Screenwriter, TV Personality
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Chilli, Rozonda Ocelean Thomas, Rozonda O. Thomas, Chili, Roz, C, Sexy, Rozondo 'Chilli' Thomas
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend, The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.