Rozonda Chilli Thomas net worth: Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas is an Award-winning American R&B singer and actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Rozonda Chilli Thomas has earned her net worth as a member of the R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop girl group TLC. Thomas was born in Atlanta, Georgia on February 27, 1971. Her father, Abdul Ali, was of West Indian descent and her mother, Ava Thomas, is of African American and Native American descent. She started her career as a dancer for Damian Dame, and then joined TLC in 1991 replacing Crystal Jones who was a founding member of the group. Thomas took the nickname "Chilli" so that the group could retain the name TLC. This lineup of TLC would eventually go on to sell over 65 million records worldwide. TLC is the second best selling group in the world and first best selling US girl group of all-time. In April 2002, a member of the group, Lisa "Left Eye Lopez, passed away after a car accident. Since then, Thomas and Tionne "T Boz" Watkins have done occasional performances together as a duo. The girls performed a series of concerts in Asia in 2009, and are talking about a possible new album and tour in the future. Chilli started working on a solo album in 2001, however the album was never released. Between 2006 and 2008 some songs that were recorded for her album were leaked, and she officially released her first solo single "Dumb, Dumb, Dumb" in April 2008. She stated via Twitter that she would never record a solo album again. She is currently signed to Interscope Records. Rozanda starred in the VH1 reality series "What Chili Wants". The show is based on Thomas's quest to find love and manage her life with the help of love and relationship expert Tionna Tee Smalls. She also recently appeared on the hit Bravo reality series, "Millionaire Matchmaker" with Patti Stanger.
Rozonda Chilli Thomas Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Rozonda Chilli Thomas against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 27, 1971 (45 years old)
Singer, Television producer, Actor, Dancer, Screenwriter, TV Personality
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Chilli, Rozonda Ocelean Thomas, Rozonda O. Thomas, Chili, Roz, C, Sexy, Rozondo 'Chilli' Thomas
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping ChargesNot only has the highest paid female athlete in the world been suspended for two years, but she's losing sponsorships as well!
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?