Rozonda Chilli Thomas net worth: Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas is an Award-winning American R&B singer and actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Rozonda Chilli Thomas has earned her net worth as a member of the R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop girl group TLC. Thomas was born in Atlanta, Georgia on February 27, 1971. Her father, Abdul Ali, was of West Indian descent and her mother, Ava Thomas, is of African American and Native American descent. She started her career as a dancer for Damian Dame, and then joined TLC in 1991 replacing Crystal Jones who was a founding member of the group. Thomas took the nickname "Chilli" so that the group could retain the name TLC. This lineup of TLC would eventually go on to sell over 65 million records worldwide. TLC is the second best selling group in the world and first best selling US girl group of all-time. In April 2002, a member of the group, Lisa "Left Eye Lopez, passed away after a car accident. Since then, Thomas and Tionne "T Boz" Watkins have done occasional performances together as a duo. The girls performed a series of concerts in Asia in 2009, and are talking about a possible new album and tour in the future. Chilli started working on a solo album in 2001, however the album was never released. Between 2006 and 2008 some songs that were recorded for her album were leaked, and she officially released her first solo single "Dumb, Dumb, Dumb" in April 2008. She stated via Twitter that she would never record a solo album again. She is currently signed to Interscope Records. Rozanda starred in the VH1 reality series "What Chili Wants". The show is based on Thomas's quest to find love and manage her life with the help of love and relationship expert Tionna Tee Smalls. She also recently appeared on the hit Bravo reality series, "Millionaire Matchmaker" with Patti Stanger.
Rozonda Chilli Thomas Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Rozonda Chilli Thomas against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 27, 1971 (44 years old)
Singer, Television producer, Actor, Dancer, Screenwriter, TV Personality
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Chilli, Rozonda Ocelean Thomas, Rozonda O. Thomas, Chili, Roz, C, Sexy, Rozondo 'Chilli' Thomas
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.