Jen The Pen Bayer net worth: Jen The Pen Bayer is an American radio DJ and reality television star who has a net worth of $400 thousand. Also known as Jen Bayer, she earned the nickname "Jen The Pen" while appearing on the BET reality show The Ultimate Hustler. That show's host Dame Dash gave her the nickname for the show but it has become Jen's official moniker lately. Jen The Pen is currently starring on the VH1 reality series "Love and Hip Hop: New York" thanks to her relationship with rapper Consequence. Jen and consequence have been dating for five years. The couple share a one year old son named Caiden. When not appearing on reality TV, Jen is the gossip girl on Chicago's Hot Boyz Power 92 radio station.
Jen The Pen Bayer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jen The Pen Bayer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 14, 1977 (38 years old)
Singer, Record producer, Rapper, Songwriter
United States of America
Dexter Raymond Mills Jr., Ray, Dexter Mills, Quence, Cons
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?