M. Night Shyamalan net worth and salary: M. Night Shyamalan is an Indian-American director, screenwriter, producer, and filmmaker who has a net worth of $50 million. M. Night Shyamalan was born in 1970 as Manoj Nelliyattu Shyamalan in a Hindu household in Puducherry, India. Both of his parents are physicians and at six months old moved the family to Penn Valley, Pennsylvania. M. Night Shyamalan attended a Roman Catholic grammar school and Episcopal high school. M. Night Shyamalan wanted to make movies from a young age and by the time he was 17 had made 45 films with hi Super 8 camera. He studied film at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. M. Night Shyamalan is best known for the super-natural plots and the twists at the end of his films such as "The Sixth Sense", "Signs", "Unbreakable", "The Village", and "The Happening." M. Night Shyamalan is also known for setting his films near where he grew up in Pennsylvania. M. Night Shyamalan was nominated for six Academy Awards for "The Sixth Sense" including Best, Picture, Best Director, and Best Original Screenplay. M. Night Shyamalan has been married to psychologist Bhavna Vaswani, whom he met while a student at NYU, since 1993. The couple has three daughters and lives in Willistown, Pennsylvania.
M. Night Shyamalan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare M. Night Shyamalan against
- Random Celebrity
M. Night Shyamalan
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1970 (45 years old)
Screenwriter, Film Producer, Film director, Actor, Voice Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Manoj Nelliyattu Shyamalan, Manoj Night Shyamalan, Manoj Shyamalan
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
M. Night Shyamalan Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Village$10,700,000$7.2m for story rights, $300k for writing, $3m for producing, and $221k for directing
- Signs$12,500,000writing, directing, and co-producing
- The Sixth Sense$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend, The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.