M. Night Shyamalan net worth and salary: M. Night Shyamalan is an Indian-American director, screenwriter, producer, and filmmaker who has a net worth of $50 million. M. Night Shyamalan was born in 1970 as Manoj Nelliyattu Shyamalan in a Hindu household in Puducherry, India. Both of his parents are physicians and at six months old moved the family to Penn Valley, Pennsylvania. M. Night Shyamalan attended a Roman Catholic grammar school and Episcopal high school. M. Night Shyamalan wanted to make movies from a young age and by the time he was 17 had made 45 films with hi Super 8 camera. He studied film at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. M. Night Shyamalan is best known for the super-natural plots and the twists at the end of his films such as "The Sixth Sense", "Signs", "Unbreakable", "The Village", and "The Happening." M. Night Shyamalan is also known for setting his films near where he grew up in Pennsylvania. M. Night Shyamalan was nominated for six Academy Awards for "The Sixth Sense" including Best, Picture, Best Director, and Best Original Screenplay. M. Night Shyamalan has been married to psychologist Bhavna Vaswani, whom he met while a student at NYU, since 1993. The couple has three daughters and lives in Willistown, Pennsylvania.
M. Night Shyamalan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare M. Night Shyamalan against
- Random Celebrity
M. Night Shyamalan
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1970 (45 years old)
Screenwriter, Film Producer, Film director, Actor, Voice Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Manoj Nelliyattu Shyamalan, Manoj Night Shyamalan, Manoj Shyamalan
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore Accountson May 25, 2016
M. Night Shyamalan Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Village$10,700,000$7.2m for story rights, $300k for writing, $3m for producing, and $221k for directing
- Signs$12,500,000writing, directing, and co-producing
- The Sixth Sense$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?