M. Night Shyamalan net worth and salary: M. Night Shyamalan is an Indian-American director, screenwriter, producer, and filmmaker who has a net worth of $50 million. M. Night Shyamalan was born in 1970 as Manoj Nelliyattu Shyamalan in a Hindu household in Puducherry, India. Both of his parents are physicians and at six months old moved the family to Penn Valley, Pennsylvania. M. Night Shyamalan attended a Roman Catholic grammar school and Episcopal high school. M. Night Shyamalan wanted to make movies from a young age and by the time he was 17 had made 45 films with hi Super 8 camera. He studied film at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. M. Night Shyamalan is best known for the super-natural plots and the twists at the end of his films such as "The Sixth Sense", "Signs", "Unbreakable", "The Village", and "The Happening." M. Night Shyamalan is also known for setting his films near where he grew up in Pennsylvania. M. Night Shyamalan was nominated for six Academy Awards for "The Sixth Sense" including Best, Picture, Best Director, and Best Original Screenplay. M. Night Shyamalan has been married to psychologist Bhavna Vaswani, whom he met while a student at NYU, since 1993. The couple has three daughters and lives in Willistown, Pennsylvania.
M. Night Shyamalan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare M. Night Shyamalan against
- Random Celebrity
M. Night Shyamalan
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1970 (45 years old)
Screenwriter, Film Producer, Film director, Actor, Voice Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Manoj Nelliyattu Shyamalan, Manoj Night Shyamalan, Manoj Shyamalan
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
M. Night Shyamalan Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Village$10,700,000$7.2m for story rights, $300k for writing, $3m for producing, and $221k for directing
- Signs$12,500,000writing, directing, and co-producing
- The Sixth Sense$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.