Hrithik Roshan Net Worth: Hrithik Roshan is an Indian film actor and dancer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born January 10, 1974 in Mumbai, India, Hrithik Roshan is known for his versatility and work ethic as well as his great dramatic range. He began his career as a child actor and appeared in several films throughout the '80s. His first major film debut was a leading role in Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai in 2000, a performance which earned him the Filmfare Award for Best Actor and Best Male Debut. He followed this achievement with leading roles in Fiza and Mission Kashmir (both released in 2000) and a multi-star blockbuster, Kaghi Khushi Kabhie Gha (2001). Roshan has won six Filmfare Awards and established himself as one of Bollywood's highest-paid and most respected actors. Apart from acting, Roshan has been a stage performer and playback singer as well as a brand ambassador for several national and international brands. He has also hosted the hit TV show Just Dance and launched his own clothing line called HRx. Roshan's maternal grandfather is famed director-producer J. Om Prakash and first introduced his grandson at the age of six in the highly successful film Aasha (1980) by secretly filming Roshan as he danced spontaneously while visiting his grandfather's movie set.
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 10, 1974
Actor, Singer, Dancer
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Bolunath, Duggu, Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Hrithik Roshan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum$824,050
- Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage$329,620
- Mission Kashmir$164,810
- Aap Ke Deewane$5
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.