Hrithik Roshan Net Worth: Hrithik Roshan is an Indian film actor and dancer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born January 10, 1974 in Mumbai, India, Hrithik Roshan is known for his versatility and work ethic as well as his great dramatic range. He began his career as a child actor and appeared in several films throughout the '80s. His first major film debut was a leading role in Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai in 2000, a performance which earned him the Filmfare Award for Best Actor and Best Male Debut. He followed this achievement with leading roles in Fiza and Mission Kashmir (both released in 2000) and a multi-star blockbuster, Kaghi Khushi Kabhie Gha (2001). Roshan has won six Filmfare Awards and established himself as one of Bollywood's highest-paid and most respected actors. Apart from acting, Roshan has been a stage performer and playback singer as well as a brand ambassador for several national and international brands. He has also hosted the hit TV show Just Dance and launched his own clothing line called HRx. Roshan's maternal grandfather is famed director-producer J. Om Prakash and first introduced his grandson at the age of six in the highly successful film Aasha (1980) by secretly filming Roshan as he danced spontaneously while visiting his grandfather's movie set.
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 10, 1974 (42 years old)
Actor, Singer, Dancer
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Bolunath, Duggu, Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Hrithik Roshan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum$824,050
- Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage$329,620
- Mission Kashmir$164,810
- Aap Ke Deewane$5
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?