Hrithik Roshan Net Worth: Hrithik Roshan is an Indian film actor and dancer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born January 10, 1974 in Mumbai, India, Hrithik Roshan is known for his versatility and work ethic as well as his great dramatic range. He began his career as a child actor and appeared in several films throughout the '80s. His first major film debut was a leading role in Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai in 2000, a performance which earned him the Filmfare Award for Best Actor and Best Male Debut. He followed this achievement with leading roles in Fiza and Mission Kashmir (both released in 2000) and a multi-star blockbuster, Kaghi Khushi Kabhie Gha (2001). Roshan has won six Filmfare Awards and established himself as one of Bollywood's highest-paid and most respected actors. Apart from acting, Roshan has been a stage performer and playback singer as well as a brand ambassador for several national and international brands. He has also hosted the hit TV show Just Dance and launched his own clothing line called HRx. Roshan's maternal grandfather is famed director-producer J. Om Prakash and first introduced his grandson at the age of six in the highly successful film Aasha (1980) by secretly filming Roshan as he danced spontaneously while visiting his grandfather's movie set.
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 10, 1974
Actor, Singer, Dancer
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Bolunath, Duggu, Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will Failon Aug 28, 2015
Hrithik Roshan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum$824,050
- Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage$329,620
- Mission Kashmir$164,810
- Aap Ke Deewane$5
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.