Hrithik Roshan Net Worth: Hrithik Roshan is an Indian film actor and dancer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born January 10, 1974 in Mumbai, India, Hrithik Roshan is known for his versatility and work ethic as well as his great dramatic range. He began his career as a child actor and appeared in several films throughout the '80s. His first major film debut was a leading role in Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai in 2000, a performance which earned him the Filmfare Award for Best Actor and Best Male Debut. He followed this achievement with leading roles in Fiza and Mission Kashmir (both released in 2000) and a multi-star blockbuster, Kaghi Khushi Kabhie Gha (2001). Roshan has won six Filmfare Awards and established himself as one of Bollywood's highest-paid and most respected actors. Apart from acting, Roshan has been a stage performer and playback singer as well as a brand ambassador for several national and international brands. He has also hosted the hit TV show Just Dance and launched his own clothing line called HRx. Roshan's maternal grandfather is famed director-producer J. Om Prakash and first introduced his grandson at the age of six in the highly successful film Aasha (1980) by secretly filming Roshan as he danced spontaneously while visiting his grandfather's movie set.
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 10, 1974 (42 years old)
Actor, Singer, Dancer
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Bolunath, Duggu, Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Hrithik Roshan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum$824,050
- Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage$329,620
- Mission Kashmir$164,810
- Aap Ke Deewane$5
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire FortuneDid Prince have a secret love child? And is that love child about to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars????
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.