Dietrich Mateschitz net worth: Dietrich Mateschitz is an Austrian entrepreneur who has a net worth of $9.2 billion dollars. Dietrich Mateschitz is the richest person in Austria thanks to his wildly successful drink Red Bull. Born in Sankt Marein im Mürztal, Styria, Austria, Dietrich Mteschitz, earned a degree in Marketing from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. He spent ten years completing his degree, and just after graduation, he began working for Unilever. After a few years at Unilever, marketing detergent, he began working at Blendax. While at Blendax, he was introduced to a drink called, "Krating Daeng". In the mid 80s, he turned "Krating Daeng" into what we now know as, "Red Bull Energy Drink". He brought in two partners from Thailand, and launched "Red Bull" in 1987, in Austria. Within a few years, it had gone global, spurred by his expertly designed and aggressive marketing campaign. He now splits his time between his home in Salzburg, Austria, and the island he owns near Fiji. He also owns a Formula-1 racing team, a Formula-1 racing circuit, and two separate football clubs.
Dietrich Mateschitz Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dietrich Mateschitz against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 20, 1944 (71 years old)
Матешиц, Дитрих, 迪特里希·馬特希茨
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend, The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.