Dietrich Mateschitz net worth: Dietrich Mateschitz is an Austrian entrepreneur who has a net worth of $9.2 billion dollars. Dietrich Mateschitz is the richest person in Austria thanks to his wildly successful drink Red Bull. Born in Sankt Marein im Mürztal, Styria, Austria, Dietrich Mteschitz, earned a degree in Marketing from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. He spent ten years completing his degree, and just after graduation, he began working for Unilever. After a few years at Unilever, marketing detergent, he began working at Blendax. While at Blendax, he was introduced to a drink called, "Krating Daeng". In the mid 80s, he turned "Krating Daeng" into what we now know as, "Red Bull Energy Drink". He brought in two partners from Thailand, and launched "Red Bull" in 1987, in Austria. Within a few years, it had gone global, spurred by his expertly designed and aggressive marketing campaign. He now splits his time between his home in Salzburg, Austria, and the island he owns near Fiji. He also owns a Formula-1 racing team, a Formula-1 racing circuit, and two separate football clubs.
Dietrich Mateschitz Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dietrich Mateschitz against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 20, 1944 (72 years old)
Матешиц, Дитрих, 迪特里希·馬特希茨
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.