Dietrich Mateschitz net worth: Dietrich Mateschitz is an Austrian entrepreneur who has a net worth of $9.2 billion dollars. Dietrich Mateschitz is the richest person in Austria thanks to his wildly successful drink Red Bull. Born in Sankt Marein im Mürztal, Styria, Austria, Dietrich Mteschitz, earned a degree in Marketing from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. He spent ten years completing his degree, and just after graduation, he began working for Unilever. After a few years at Unilever, marketing detergent, he began working at Blendax. While at Blendax, he was introduced to a drink called, "Krating Daeng". In the mid 80s, he turned "Krating Daeng" into what we now know as, "Red Bull Energy Drink". He brought in two partners from Thailand, and launched "Red Bull" in 1987, in Austria. Within a few years, it had gone global, spurred by his expertly designed and aggressive marketing campaign. He now splits his time between his home in Salzburg, Austria, and the island he owns near Fiji. He also owns a Formula-1 racing team, a Formula-1 racing circuit, and two separate football clubs.
Dietrich Mateschitz Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dietrich Mateschitz against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 20, 1944
Матешиц, Дитрих, 迪特里希·馬特希茨
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?on Sep 5, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.