Dietrich Mateschitz net worth: Dietrich Mateschitz is an Austrian entrepreneur who has a net worth of $9.2 billion dollars. Dietrich Mateschitz is the richest person in Austria thanks to his wildly successful drink Red Bull. Born in Sankt Marein im Mürztal, Styria, Austria, Dietrich Mteschitz, earned a degree in Marketing from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. He spent ten years completing his degree, and just after graduation, he began working for Unilever. After a few years at Unilever, marketing detergent, he began working at Blendax. While at Blendax, he was introduced to a drink called, "Krating Daeng". In the mid 80s, he turned "Krating Daeng" into what we now know as, "Red Bull Energy Drink". He brought in two partners from Thailand, and launched "Red Bull" in 1987, in Austria. Within a few years, it had gone global, spurred by his expertly designed and aggressive marketing campaign. He now splits his time between his home in Salzburg, Austria, and the island he owns near Fiji. He also owns a Formula-1 racing team, a Formula-1 racing circuit, and two separate football clubs.
Dietrich Mateschitz Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dietrich Mateschitz against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 20, 1944 (71 years old)
Матешиц, Дитрих, 迪特里希·馬特希茨
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In AmericaChina's wealthiest man is investing billions in America, but why?!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.