Dietrich Mateschitz net worth: Dietrich Mateschitz is an Austrian entrepreneur who has a net worth of $9.2 billion dollars. Dietrich Mateschitz is the richest person in Austria thanks to his wildly successful drink Red Bull. Born in Sankt Marein im Mürztal, Styria, Austria, Dietrich Mteschitz, earned a degree in Marketing from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. He spent ten years completing his degree, and just after graduation, he began working for Unilever. After a few years at Unilever, marketing detergent, he began working at Blendax. While at Blendax, he was introduced to a drink called, "Krating Daeng". In the mid 80s, he turned "Krating Daeng" into what we now know as, "Red Bull Energy Drink". He brought in two partners from Thailand, and launched "Red Bull" in 1987, in Austria. Within a few years, it had gone global, spurred by his expertly designed and aggressive marketing campaign. He now splits his time between his home in Salzburg, Austria, and the island he owns near Fiji. He also owns a Formula-1 racing team, a Formula-1 racing circuit, and two separate football clubs.
Dietrich Mateschitz Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dietrich Mateschitz against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 20, 1944 (72 years old)
Матешиц, Дитрих, 迪特里希·馬特希茨
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.