Mendeecees Harris net worth: Mendeecees Harris is an American real estate developer, music producer and reality TV cast member who has a net worth of $400 thousand. Mendeecees Harris was born and raised in Harlem. He spent his childhood in the St. Nicholas housing projects where he gained an early appreciation for hard work and the entrepreneurial spirit. Harris has worked successfully in both real estate and the music industry. Currently Harris is a hip-hop producer and manager who works with many beat-creating artists. Mendeecees Harris is the owner of the Beat Factory music studio. He is also the boyfriend of Yandy Smith, star of "VH1's Love and Hip Hop: New York". The couple have one son together, a boy named Omere. In January 2013, Mendeecees Harris was arrested on charges that he molested a 15 year old girl. If convicted he could face as much as 20 years in jail. In December 2015, Mendeecees Harris plead guilty to conspiracy to distribute heroin and cocaine. He was sentenced to 97 months in prison. He also has to pay $171,000 in fines and forfeit his brand new Audi R8.
Mendeecees Harris Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mendeecees Harris against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.