Paul Rodriguez Jr net worth: Paul Rodriguez Jr is an American professional street skateboarder and actor who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Paul Rodriguez Jr, who also goes by P-Rod, was born in Tarzana, California in December 1984. His father is the actor and comedian Paul Rodriguez. At the age of 12 P-Rod received a skateboard from his father as a Christmas present. At 14 he was recruited to join local skateboard team One Eighteen. He was sponsored by DNA Skateboard and appeared in the video Microanalysis in 1999. At 16 Rodriguez started riding for City Stars. He was featured in the video Street Cinema. In 2002 he started riding for Girl Skateboard and turned pro. He later joined Plan B and then launched his own brand called Primitive Skateboarding in 2014. He has been sponsored by Nike Skateboarding, Target, Mountain Drew, Nixon Watches, and many others. He has been featured in an internet series called LIFE. He has won six medals, including four golds, at the X Games. He has also won first place at the Tampa Pro (Street) in 2010, won the 2012 and 2013 Street League Skateboarding, and won the 2010 Battle at the Berrics. He has appeared in the films Vicious Circle and Street Dreams as well as multiple skating videos.
Paul Rodriguez Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Paul Rodriguez Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Skateboarder, Entrepreneur, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
159 lbs (72 kg)
P-Rod, Paul Rodriguez III, Paul Rodriguez Jr.
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Retiring Will Cost Calvin Johnson A Bunch Of Moneyon Feb 2, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- The President's Million Dollar BusAlthough being president is a tough job, it does come with some pretty nice perks, including a $1.1 million bus for local travel.