Paul Rodriguez Jr net worth: Paul Rodriguez Jr is an American professional street skateboarder and actor who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Paul Rodriguez Jr, who also goes by P-Rod, was born in Tarzana, California in December 1984. His father is the actor and comedian Paul Rodriguez. At the age of 12 P-Rod received a skateboard from his father as a Christmas present. At 14 he was recruited to join local skateboard team One Eighteen. He was sponsored by DNA Skateboard and appeared in the video Microanalysis in 1999. At 16 Rodriguez started riding for City Stars. He was featured in the video Street Cinema. In 2002 he started riding for Girl Skateboard and turned pro. He later joined Plan B and then launched his own brand called Primitive Skateboarding in 2014. He has been sponsored by Nike Skateboarding, Target, Mountain Drew, Nixon Watches, and many others. He has been featured in an internet series called LIFE. He has won six medals, including four golds, at the X Games. He has also won first place at the Tampa Pro (Street) in 2010, won the 2012 and 2013 Street League Skateboarding, and won the 2010 Battle at the Berrics. He has appeared in the films Vicious Circle and Street Dreams as well as multiple skating videos.
Paul Rodriguez Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Paul Rodriguez Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Skateboarder, Entrepreneur, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
159 lbs (72 kg)
P-Rod, Paul Rodriguez III, Paul Rodriguez Jr.
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?