Paul Rodriguez Jr net worth: Paul Rodriguez Jr is an American professional street skateboarder and actor who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Paul Rodriguez Jr, who also goes by P-Rod, was born in Tarzana, California in December 1984. His father is the actor and comedian Paul Rodriguez. At the age of 12 P-Rod received a skateboard from his father as a Christmas present. At 14 he was recruited to join local skateboard team One Eighteen. He was sponsored by DNA Skateboard and appeared in the video Microanalysis in 1999. At 16 Rodriguez started riding for City Stars. He was featured in the video Street Cinema. In 2002 he started riding for Girl Skateboard and turned pro. He later joined Plan B and then launched his own brand called Primitive Skateboarding in 2014. He has been sponsored by Nike Skateboarding, Target, Mountain Drew, Nixon Watches, and many others. He has been featured in an internet series called LIFE. He has won six medals, including four golds, at the X Games. He has also won first place at the Tampa Pro (Street) in 2010, won the 2012 and 2013 Street League Skateboarding, and won the 2010 Battle at the Berrics. He has appeared in the films Vicious Circle and Street Dreams as well as multiple skating videos.
Paul Rodriguez Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Paul Rodriguez Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Skateboarder, Entrepreneur, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
159 lbs (72 kg)
P-Rod, Paul Rodriguez III, Paul Rodriguez Jr.
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.