Paul Rodriguez Jr net worth: Paul Rodriguez Jr is an American professional street skateboarder and actor who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Paul Rodriguez Jr, who also goes by P-Rod, was born in Tarzana, California in December 1984. His father is the actor and comedian Paul Rodriguez. At the age of 12 P-Rod received a skateboard from his father as a Christmas present. At 14 he was recruited to join local skateboard team One Eighteen. He was sponsored by DNA Skateboard and appeared in the video Microanalysis in 1999. At 16 Rodriguez started riding for City Stars. He was featured in the video Street Cinema. In 2002 he started riding for Girl Skateboard and turned pro. He later joined Plan B and then launched his own brand called Primitive Skateboarding in 2014. He has been sponsored by Nike Skateboarding, Target, Mountain Drew, Nixon Watches, and many others. He has been featured in an internet series called LIFE. He has won six medals, including four golds, at the X Games. He has also won first place at the Tampa Pro (Street) in 2010, won the 2012 and 2013 Street League Skateboarding, and won the 2010 Battle at the Berrics. He has appeared in the films Vicious Circle and Street Dreams as well as multiple skating videos.
Paul Rodriguez Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Paul Rodriguez Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Skateboarder, Entrepreneur, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
159 lbs (72 kg)
P-Rod, Paul Rodriguez III, Paul Rodriguez Jr.
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Announce Staggering Wealth Donation In Honor Of Daughter's Birthon Dec 2, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...