Paul Rodriguez Jr net worth: Paul Rodriguez Jr is an American professional street skateboarder and actor who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Paul Rodriguez Jr, who also goes by P-Rod, was born in Tarzana, California in December 1984. His father is the actor and comedian Paul Rodriguez. At the age of 12 P-Rod received a skateboard from his father as a Christmas present. At 14 he was recruited to join local skateboard team One Eighteen. He was sponsored by DNA Skateboard and appeared in the video Microanalysis in 1999. At 16 Rodriguez started riding for City Stars. He was featured in the video Street Cinema. In 2002 he started riding for Girl Skateboard and turned pro. He later joined Plan B and then launched his own brand called Primitive Skateboarding in 2014. He has been sponsored by Nike Skateboarding, Target, Mountain Drew, Nixon Watches, and many others. He has been featured in an internet series called LIFE. He has won six medals, including four golds, at the X Games. He has also won first place at the Tampa Pro (Street) in 2010, won the 2012 and 2013 Street League Skateboarding, and won the 2010 Battle at the Berrics. He has appeared in the films Vicious Circle and Street Dreams as well as multiple skating videos.
Paul Rodriguez Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Paul Rodriguez Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Skateboarder, Entrepreneur, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
159 lbs (72 kg)
P-Rod, Paul Rodriguez III, Paul Rodriguez Jr.
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
The Five Most Expensive Boats And Planes Sold By Celebritieson Oct 12, 2015
10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got Thereon Oct 13, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial SituationShane Mosley says that he has "millions in the bank… but I'm no Mayweather" and he was likely referring to the way Floyd spends his money so fast.
- The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate PortfolioA list of Leonardo DiCaprio's real estate. Warning: It's fairly fabulous!
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.