Adam Scott net worth: Adam Scott is an Australian professional golfer who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Adam Scott was born in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia and grew up in Queensland. He played golf throughout his school years, and won the Australian Boys' Amateur tournament in 1997 and 1998. He went on to play as part of the Golf Australia National Squad. He graduated from the University of Nevada – Las Vegas. He began competing on the professional European circuit in 2000, but did not really begin to establish himself until the 2001 season, when he won his first major European title, and finished in the top three at three other major tournaments. The following year, he won three major tournaments, and finished 9th at the Masters Tournament. He began to move away from European tournament play in the mid-2000s to focus on PGA Tour golf. He finished 2nd at the Open Championship in 2012, and won the 2013 Masters Tournament.
Adam Scott Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 16, 1980 (35 years old)
6 ft (1.83 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)on Oct 2, 2015
Adam Scott Earnings
Click to Expand
- 13 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$3,390,693
- 16 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$4,892,612
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$2,899,558
- 14 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,764,796
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,489,401
- 9 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$783,139
- 12 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,979,160
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$3,413,184
- 17 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$4,978,858
- 18 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$2,592,254
- 12 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$3,724,984
- 11 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$1,744,236
- 9 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$437,089
- 4 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$93,026
- 2 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$20,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team AgainThere is a very good reason why Jon Gruden has yet to take another head coaching job. In fact, there are 6.5 million reasons why he will likely never return to coaching.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.