Adam Scott net worth: Adam Scott is an Australian professional golfer who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Adam Scott was born in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia and grew up in Queensland. He played golf throughout his school years, and won the Australian Boys' Amateur tournament in 1997 and 1998. He went on to play as part of the Golf Australia National Squad. He graduated from the University of Nevada – Las Vegas. He began competing on the professional European circuit in 2000, but did not really begin to establish himself until the 2001 season, when he won his first major European title, and finished in the top three at three other major tournaments. The following year, he won three major tournaments, and finished 9th at the Masters Tournament. He began to move away from European tournament play in the mid-2000s to focus on PGA Tour golf. He finished 2nd at the Open Championship in 2012, and won the 2013 Masters Tournament.
Adam Scott Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 16, 1980 (35 years old)
6 ft (1.83 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
The Battle Between The Saudi Prince Who Sought Diplomatic Immunity For His Divorce And His Ex Heats Upon Jun 22, 2016
Adam Scott Earnings
Click to Expand
- 13 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$3,390,693
- 16 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$4,892,612
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$2,899,558
- 14 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,764,796
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,489,401
- 9 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$783,139
- 12 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,979,160
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$3,413,184
- 17 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$4,978,858
- 18 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$2,592,254
- 12 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$3,724,984
- 11 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$1,744,236
- 9 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$437,089
- 4 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$93,026
- 2 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$20,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 BillionTesla's stock price is tanking on the news, as the deal is fraught with financial risk and is a huge conflict of interest for Elon Musk, who is the largest stockholder of both companies.