Adam Scott net worth: Adam Scott is an Australian professional golfer who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Adam Scott was born in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia and grew up in Queensland. He played golf throughout his school years, and won the Australian Boys' Amateur tournament in 1997 and 1998. He went on to play as part of the Golf Australia National Squad. He graduated from the University of Nevada – Las Vegas. He began competing on the professional European circuit in 2000, but did not really begin to establish himself until the 2001 season, when he won his first major European title, and finished in the top three at three other major tournaments. The following year, he won three major tournaments, and finished 9th at the Masters Tournament. He began to move away from European tournament play in the mid-2000s to focus on PGA Tour golf. He finished 2nd at the Open Championship in 2012, and won the 2013 Masters Tournament.
Adam Scott Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
6 ft (1.83 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Adam Scott Earnings
Click to Expand
- 13 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$3,390,693
- 16 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$4,892,612
- 15 prize money wins in the 2012 PGA season$2,899,558
- 14 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$3,764,796
- 16 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$2,489,401
- 9 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$783,139
- 12 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$1,979,160
- 17 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$3,413,184
- 17 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$4,978,858
- 18 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$2,592,254
- 12 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$3,724,984
- 11 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$1,744,236
- 9 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$437,089
- 4 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$93,026
- 2 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$20,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, given away, been attacked in, and smashed their cars so let's take a closer look.
- The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto FortuneAfter leaving rehab, Tamara Mellon took a loan from her parents and launched a shoe line called Jimmy Choo. Today she is one of the richest women in Britain.
- Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest ManWang Jianlin, the richest man in China, has only one child, Wang Sicong. The younger Wang is a very controversial, slightly breast-obsessed media figure in China. Find out why he picks fights...
- The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGThe King of Pop's estate has reportedly generated almost $2 billion since his death in 2009, making his three children worth more than he ever was.