Bill Elliott net worth: Bill Elliott is a semi-retired American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Bill Elliot was born in Dawsonville, Georgia, and grew up in a family that loved cars and racing. He began his professional racing career in 1976 in the Winston Cup Series, and raced without corporate support for the next five years. After purchasing a new car in 1977, he began to rise in the ranks, and it became clear that he had the potential to be successful. In 1980, he finally got corporate sponsorship, and went on to win his first Winston Cup race in 1983. He has gone on to race for Junior Johnson and for Evernham Motorsports. He also raced independently from 1995 to 2000. Over the course of his career, he has won 1 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and 44 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races. Since 2004, he has raced on a part-time basis.
Bill Elliott Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Oct 10, 1955 (60 years old)
United States of America
William Clyde Elliott
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Bill Elliott Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$171,210
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$676,694
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,285,505
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,280,440
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,877,185
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$1,998,065
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$1,015,754
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$773,568
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$528,900
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,131,731
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,660,033
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,268,349
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,210,477
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,538,151
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,413,865
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,287,518
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$690,006
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$745,640
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$812,260
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$755,050
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$997,635
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$586,370
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$818,740
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$694,962
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$812,775
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$978,500
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$586,730
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,015,468
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$504,708
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$318,500
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$201,030
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$68,570
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$42,545
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$56,580
- 1978 NASCAR Winston Cup$42,065
- 1977 NASCAR Winston Cup$19,925
- 1976 NASCAR Winston Cup$11,635
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Martin Shkreli's E Trade Account Has Plummeted In ValueThe E Trade account of disgraced pharmaceutical exec Martin Shkreli, which he used to post bail in December, has plummeted in value. Could his freedom be at risk?
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.