Sanya Richards-Ross net worth: Sanya Richards-Ross is a Jamaican American track and field athlete who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars. Born in Kingston, Jamaica, Sanya Richards-Ross moved to Florida when she was in elementary school. She played basketball, as well as participated in track and field events during high school, and in 2002, she was chosen as the National High School Female Athlete of the Year, and was also named USA Track and Field's Youth Athlete of the Year, and Track and Field News' Women's Prep Athlete of the Year. She won a Gold medal for the team 400-meter relay at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, a Gold medal for the team relay in Beijing in 2008, and a Bronze medal for the individual 400-meter race in Beijing ,as well. She has also won a record five Gold medals at the World Championships, and Gold and Silver medals at the World Indoor Championships. After spending a portion of 2010 recovering from an injury, she has returned stronger than ever, setting world-leading times in both the 200-meter and the 400-meter races.
Sanya Richards-Ross Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sanya Richards-Ross against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Track and field athlete
Date of Birth
Feb 26, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
137 lbs (62 kg)
桑娅·理查兹, Ричардс-Росс, Саня
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...