Sanya Richards-Ross net worth: Sanya Richards-Ross is a Jamaican American track and field athlete who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars. Born in Kingston, Jamaica, Sanya Richards-Ross moved to Florida when she was in elementary school. She played basketball, as well as participated in track and field events during high school, and in 2002, she was chosen as the National High School Female Athlete of the Year, and was also named USA Track and Field's Youth Athlete of the Year, and Track and Field News' Women's Prep Athlete of the Year. She won a Gold medal for the team 400-meter relay at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, a Gold medal for the team relay in Beijing in 2008, and a Bronze medal for the individual 400-meter race in Beijing ,as well. She has also won a record five Gold medals at the World Championships, and Gold and Silver medals at the World Indoor Championships. After spending a portion of 2010 recovering from an injury, she has returned stronger than ever, setting world-leading times in both the 200-meter and the 400-meter races.
Sanya Richards-Ross Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sanya Richards-Ross against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Track and field athlete
Date of Birth
Feb 26, 1985 (31 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
137 lbs (62 kg)
桑娅·理查兹, Ричардс-Росс, Саня
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?