Shawne Merriman net worth: Shawne Merriman is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Shawne Merriman was born in Washington, D.C., and grew up in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. The San Diego Chargers drafted him 2005, and during his first three seasons with team, he played excellent football. He was named "Defensive Rookie of the Year" by the Associated Press, and was named to the All-Pro team from 2005 to 2007. His excellent play was marred by a positive test for steroids in 2006, which he attributed to the use of a dietary supplement. He was suspended for four games, and subsequently tested negative on all steroid tests. In 2007, he tore two ligaments in his knee, and that was the beginning of a string of injuries. In 2010, he began playing for the Buffalo Bills, but partially tore his Achilles tendon almost immediately, and was placed on reserve. He retired in March 2013.
Shawne Merriman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 25, 1984
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
261 lbs (118.39 kg)
The Juicer, Lights Out, Shawne DeAndre Merriman
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Shawne Merriman Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Chargers (2009-10)$2,978,630
- San Diego Chargers (2008-09)$1,051,080
- San Diego Chargers (2007-08)$681,920
- San Diego Chargers (2006-07)$6,620,617
- San Diego Chargers (2005-06)$1,518,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private JetExtremely wealthy people love staying at Four Seasons hotels. And now they can fly on a Four Seasons private jet...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.