Shawne Merriman net worth: Shawne Merriman is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $13 million dollars. Shawne Merriman was born in Washington, D.C., and grew up in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. The San Diego Chargers drafted him 2005, and during his first three seasons with team, he played excellent football. He was named "Defensive Rookie of the Year" by the Associated Press, and was named to the All-Pro team from 2005 to 2007. His excellent play was marred by a positive test for steroids in 2006, which he attributed to the use of a dietary supplement. He was suspended for four games, and subsequently tested negative on all steroid tests. In 2007, he tore two ligaments in his knee, and that was the beginning of a string of injuries. In 2010, he began playing for the Buffalo Bills, but partially tore his Achilles tendon almost immediately, and was placed on reserve. He retired in March 2013.
Shawne Merriman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 25, 1984 (31 years old)
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
261 lbs (118.39 kg)
The Juicer, Lights Out, Shawne DeAndre Merriman
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Shawne Merriman Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Chargers (2009-10)$2,978,630
- San Diego Chargers (2008-09)$1,051,080
- San Diego Chargers (2007-08)$681,920
- San Diego Chargers (2006-07)$6,620,617
- San Diego Chargers (2005-06)$1,518,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.