Marcus Vick net worth: Marcus Vick is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $1 million. Marcus Vick was born in Newport News, Virginia, and graduated from Warwick High School. It was clear by his senior year that he was one of the top quarterback prospects in the country. Multiple colleges heavily recruited him, including North Carolina State, Miami, Tennessee, and Virginia Tech. Virginia Tech was the most aggressive, as they had already recruited his brother, Michael Vick, who had been very successful with the team. Eventually, he chose Virginia Tech, and subsequently earned the Paul Torgersen Award for Top Offensive Newcomer. He played well during the 2003 season, but things started to unravel off the field in 2004. He was charged with multiple misdemeanors in 2004, and was subsequently suspended from the team. He returned in 2005, and played very well, but again his behavior created issues. He was dismissed from Virginia Tech in January of 2006. He played briefly for the Miami Dolphins in the NFL, before being released after a partial season. He has been in and out of the courts and jail since then.
Marcus Vick Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 20, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
216 lbs (97.98 kg)
Marcus Deon Vick
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Marcus Vick Earnings
- Miami Dolphins (2006-07)$177,941
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.