Marcus Vick net worth: Marcus Vick is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $1 million. Marcus Vick was born in Newport News, Virginia, and graduated from Warwick High School. It was clear by his senior year that he was one of the top quarterback prospects in the country. Multiple colleges heavily recruited him, including North Carolina State, Miami, Tennessee, and Virginia Tech. Virginia Tech was the most aggressive, as they had already recruited his brother, Michael Vick, who had been very successful with the team. Eventually, he chose Virginia Tech, and subsequently earned the Paul Torgersen Award for Top Offensive Newcomer. He played well during the 2003 season, but things started to unravel off the field in 2004. He was charged with multiple misdemeanors in 2004, and was subsequently suspended from the team. He returned in 2005, and played very well, but again his behavior created issues. He was dismissed from Virginia Tech in January of 2006. He played briefly for the Miami Dolphins in the NFL, before being released after a partial season. He has been in and out of the courts and jail since then.
Marcus Vick Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 20, 1984 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
216 lbs (97.98 kg)
Marcus Deon Vick
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Marcus Vick Earnings
- Miami Dolphins (2006-07)$177,941
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.