Silkk the Shocker net worth: Silkk the Shocker is an American rapper and actor who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Silkk the Shocker was born Vyshonn King Miller in New Orleans, Louisiana in June 1975. His brothers are Percy "Master P" Miller and Corey "C-Murder" Miller. His debut album The Shocker was released in 1996 under the name Silkk. He changed his stage name to Silkk The Shocker and appeared on albums by Mia and Mystikal. He briefly had a feud with L.L. Cool J. Silkk was featured on Master P's hit "Make 'Em Say Uhh!" in 1997. Silkk's song "It Ain't My Fault" with Mystikal became his trademark song. Silkk was also featured on songs by Mya and Destiny's Child. In 1999 the song "Somebody Like Me" by Silkk and Mya was one of the top selling singles on the Billboard charts. The song came from the platinum album Made Man. In 2001 he released the album My World, My Way. In 2004 he released the album Based on a True Story. He returned to hip hop in 2010 with a mixtape called All I Do Is Win. He signed with his nephew Romeo's label No Limit Forever Records. His new album Incredible is scheduled to be released in 2014. He starred in the 1999 movie Hot Boyz and co-starred in 2011's Reservation. He was formerly in a relationship with Mya and has two children.
Silkk The Shocker Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Silkk The Shocker against
- Random Celebrity
Silkk the Shocker
Date of Birth
Jun 18, 1975 (40 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
Silkk Da Shocker, Silkk Tha Shocker, Silk da Shocker, Vyshon King Miller, Silkk, Vyshonn Miller, The Shocker, Vyshonn King Miller, Silk, Silk The Shocker
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.