Silkk the Shocker net worth: Silkk the Shocker is an American rapper and actor who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Silkk the Shocker was born Vyshonn King Miller in New Orleans, Louisiana in June 1975. His brothers are Percy "Master P" Miller and Corey "C-Murder" Miller. His debut album The Shocker was released in 1996 under the name Silkk. He changed his stage name to Silkk The Shocker and appeared on albums by Mia and Mystikal. He briefly had a feud with L.L. Cool J. Silkk was featured on Master P's hit "Make 'Em Say Uhh!" in 1997. Silkk's song "It Ain't My Fault" with Mystikal became his trademark song. Silkk was also featured on songs by Mya and Destiny's Child. In 1999 the song "Somebody Like Me" by Silkk and Mya was one of the top selling singles on the Billboard charts. The song came from the platinum album Made Man. In 2001 he released the album My World, My Way. In 2004 he released the album Based on a True Story. He returned to hip hop in 2010 with a mixtape called All I Do Is Win. He signed with his nephew Romeo's label No Limit Forever Records. His new album Incredible is scheduled to be released in 2014. He starred in the 1999 movie Hot Boyz and co-starred in 2011's Reservation. He was formerly in a relationship with Mya and has two children.
Silkk The Shocker Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Silkk The Shocker against
- Random Celebrity
Silkk the Shocker
Date of Birth
Jun 18, 1975 (40 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
Silkk Da Shocker, Silkk Tha Shocker, Silk da Shocker, Vyshon King Miller, Silkk, Vyshonn Miller, The Shocker, Vyshonn King Miller, Silk, Silk The Shocker
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private JetFind out why the legendary comic is being sued for over $200,000 over a private jet.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.