Frank VanderSloot net worth: Frank VanderSloot is an American entrepreneur who has a net worth of $1.2 billion dollars. Frank VanderSloot grew up in Sheridan, Wyoming, Hardin, Montana, and Cocallala, Idaho. He joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints when he was 16, and went on a two-year mission. He then put himself through school by teaching missionaries Dutch, selling beef jerky and cream from his own cow, and working part-time at a laundromat. He earned his Associate's Degree in Business at Rick's College, and then completed his Bachelor's Degree at Brigham Young University. For the next ten years, he worked in sales and marketing at Automatic Data Processing. He then became Regional Vice President at Cox Communications. In 1985, he founded Melaleuca, Inc., a company that sells personal care and cleaning products, as well as nutritional supplements, via its own "Consumer Direct Marketing" plan. The company has been very successful, and now operates in multiple countries. Mr. VanderSloot's political financing and stance on LGBT issues has drawn fire from multiple groups over the years.
Frank VanderSloot Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Frank VanderSloot against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Frank L. VanderSloot
Date of Birth
Aug 14, 1948 (67 years old)
United States of America
Frank Vandersloot, Melaleuca CEO
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!on May 6, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial Activitieson May 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Comcast Pockets DreamWorks Animation For $3.8 BillionA welcome payday and a beneficial partnership are in the making following the announcement that Comcast will acquire DreamWorks Pictures' powerful animation arm, DreamWorks Animation.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick Claims He'd Rather Sit Out Next Season, Than Take Jets OfferWhen free agency opened, the New York Jets were expected to do what it took to re-sign Ryan Fitzpatrick, but they have played hardball with him, instead. Fitzpatrick isn't backing down. He has stated he'd rather sit out than take what the Jets have offered.