Frank VanderSloot net worth: Frank VanderSloot is an American entrepreneur who has a net worth of $1.2 billion dollars. Frank VanderSloot grew up in Sheridan, Wyoming, Hardin, Montana, and Cocallala, Idaho. He joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints when he was 16, and went on a two-year mission. He then put himself through school by teaching missionaries Dutch, selling beef jerky and cream from his own cow, and working part-time at a laundromat. He earned his Associate's Degree in Business at Rick's College, and then completed his Bachelor's Degree at Brigham Young University. For the next ten years, he worked in sales and marketing at Automatic Data Processing. He then became Regional Vice President at Cox Communications. In 1985, he founded Melaleuca, Inc., a company that sells personal care and cleaning products, as well as nutritional supplements, via its own "Consumer Direct Marketing" plan. The company has been very successful, and now operates in multiple countries. Mr. VanderSloot's political financing and stance on LGBT issues has drawn fire from multiple groups over the years.
Frank VanderSloot Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Frank VanderSloot against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Frank L. VanderSloot
Date of Birth
Aug 14, 1948 (67 years old)
United States of America
Frank Vandersloot, Melaleuca CEO
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.