Linda Kaye Henning net worth: Linda Kaye Henning is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $1 million. Linda Kaye Henning was born in Los Angeles, California in September 1944. She is best known for starring as Betty Jo in the television series Petticoat Junction from 1963 to 1970. Henning starred as Jethrine Bodine / Betty Jo Bradley Elliott in the TV series The Beverly Hillbillies from 1962 to 1970. From 1995 to 2000 she had a recurring role as Mrs. Mallory in the series Sliders. Linda Kaye Henning has also starred in the movies Bye Bye Birdie and Mad About You. She has appeared in episodes of the TV series Mister Ed, The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis, My Living Doll, Green Acres, Family Affair, Adam-12, Return to Peyton Place, Love, American Style, Barnaby Jones, Mork & Mindy, Happy Days, The Facts of Life, and The New Gidget.
Linda Kaye Henning Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Linda Kaye Henning against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Linda Kaye Henning
Date of Birth
Sep 16, 1944 (71 years old)
United States of America
Linda Henning, Linda Kaye, The Ladybugs, Linda Kay Henning
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...