Shipping Wars Net Worth
Since airing January 10, 2012, Shipping Wars is back in its latest season. The series follows six independent leaders in the shipping industry; broken into 5 teams. The teams find their jobs through uShip, the world's largest online shipping resource, which can bring in quite the pretty penny for tough shipping jobs.
uShip Net Worth Figures
- Launched in 2004 by Founder Matthew Chasen
- 1.6 million registered shipping customers
- 10.3 million bids placed by shippers
- $3 Billion value in goods shipped since 2004
- $325 Million by shippers since 2004
- $12-$15 Million in business available on the site at any given time
With figures like that, it's no wonder the Matthew Chasen Net Worth exceeds $50 Million.
Let's have a look at this season's Shipping Wars Net Worth.
With an entire reality series dedicated to the operation of uShip, that must mean the website is making a pretty penny.
When we add the cast, creators, and uShip company supporting the reality show, we find a whopping combined net worth of $250 Million! That's quite the financial backing for the serious. It feels good idea to find ourselves a truck and start hauling.