Dobbins: US Disregarded Iran's Cooperation in Afghanistan
Within a year of 9/11, the United States successfully invaded Afghanistan, overthrew the Taliban, installed a moderate and popular government, and established good relations between the country and its neighbors. What was the secret behind this remarkable success? Why is it that Iraq would prove much harder? In this video Dobbins talks about the US's failure to recognize Iran's role in Afghanistan.
Dobbins Us Articles
- Dobbins: Region Must Cooperate for Afghanistan to Thrive
- Nigina Amanqulova new song Jan 2012 to bego Ù†Ú¯ÛŒÙ†Ù‡ Ø§Ù…Ø§Ù†Ù‚Ù„ ØªÙˆ Ø¨Ú¯Ùˆ
- Iran's Terrorist Threat - Larry Mendte
- THE HISTORY OF US INTERVENTION IN IRAN
- Harvard Professor Nelson Richard Frye want to get buried in Greater-Iran (Aryanam-Vaejah)