Peter Unger Net Worth

How much is Peter Unger Worth?

in Richest BusinessRichest Billionaires
Peter Unger Net Worth:
$1.4 Billion

Peter Unger Net Worth: Peter Unger is a German entrepreneur who has a net worth of $1.4 billion. Mr. Unger generated his fortune as the founder of Auto-Teile-Unger, an auto parts and repair outfit. Founded in 1985, he has since broadened his business from a single location into a still growing chain that has 400 stores in Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic. In 2002, he started to withdraw from the business selling 80% of the company to British investor group Doughty Hanson & Co. for a reported $800 million. Two years later, Peter Unger freed from the remaining 20% stake, giving it to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts for an estimated $360 million. With a current residence in Bavaria, Unger is now retired and invests in startups every now and then.

Peter Unger Net Worth

Net Worth:$1.4 Billion
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!
Submit a Correction
Discussion