Miguel Krigsner Net Worth

How much is Miguel Krigsner Worth?

in Richest BusinessmenRichest Billionaires
Miguel Krigsner Net Worth:
$2.9 Billion

Miguel Krigsner Net Worth: Miguel Krigsner is a Brazilian businessman who has a net worth of $2.9 billion. A newcomer to billionaires circle, Miguel Krigsner made his wealth in the cosmetics industry. Born to immigrant Jewish family in Bolivia, he was raised in Brazil where he got a pharmacy degree and opened his first pharmacy store at age 27. It was in 1977 that he set up O Boticario (Grupo Boticario), the second-largest cosmetics company in Brazil. He served as CEO from the company's foundation to 2008 when he became chairman of the board. Today, he holds 80% of the company, while his brother-in-law, Artur Grynbaum, owns the remaining 20%. Furthermore, Artur was the one to succeed Miguel as CEO, being in the company since 1986. As a great environmentalist, Miguel Krigsner founded Fundacao Boticario de Protecao a Natureza, one of the top environmental foundations in the country. It receives 1% of Grupo Boticario's gross annual income to invest in both social and environmental-related causes.

Miguel Krigsner Net Worth

Miguel Krigsner

Net Worth:$2.9 Billion
Gender:Male
All net worths are calculated through the combination of a robust methodology and a proprietary algorithm. The results are fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors and industry insiders. We work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate celebrity net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!
Submit a Correction
Discussion