Lutz Mario Helmig Net Worth

How much is Lutz Mario Helmig Worth?

in Richest BusinessRichest Billionaires
Lutz Mario Helmig Net Worth:
$1.8 Billion

Lutz Mario Helmig Net Worth: Lutz Mario Helmig is a German entrepreneur who has a net worth of $1.8 billion. A newcomer to billionaire rankings, Lutz Mario Helmig is a doctor by training and he founded the Helios Hospital Group – a well-appreciated operator of medical facilities. Originally named Dr. Helmig GmbH, the company was set up in the late 1980's. At the time, he also teamed up with Bernard Broermann to form hospital operator Asklepios Klinikum. However, he decided to sell his share in Asklepios Klinikum in 1994 to concentrate solely on Dr. Helmig GmbH, which he renamed Helios Clinics the next year. A decade later, he sold Helios to competitor Fresenius for approximately Eu 1.5 billion ($2 billion). Next, he set up ATON GmbH, which still operates as the Helmig family's investment company and includes some 14 companies mainly active in business-to-business markets. Lutz Mario Helmig personally holds 70% of the Fulda-based ATON, which generated revenue of Eu 2.2 billion (around $3 billion) in 2012. The other 30% are shared between his wife and their two daughters. With a heart larger than his fortune, Helmig donated almost $3 million to Grebenhain in 2013. It is a village where he has resided since the 1970s. However, he did ask the community's government just one thing, i.e., not to assume new debts in the next three years, except for investments in infrastructure projects.

Lutz Mario Helmig Net Worth

Net Worth:$1.8 Billion
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!
Submit a Correction
Discussion