Huang Zelan Net Worth

How much is Huang Zelan Worth?

in Richest BusinessRichest Billionaires
Huang Zelan Net Worth:
$1.08 Billion

Huang Zelan Net Worth: Huang Zelan is a Chinese billionaire who has a net worth of $1.08 billion. Huang Zelan made his fortune in the metal industry, after making a wise move using borrowed $782 to buy a tungsten mine in 1994, which eventually led to the creation of his current billion-dollar enterprise, Chongyi Zhangyuan Tunsten. Much to Zelan's luck, tungsten demand in China has gone through the roof shortly after the company's creation. However, in the first nine months of 2012 sales at the Shenzhen-listed company dropped by 17.6% from a year earlier to $207 million amid environmental issues. The downturn led to a subsequent decrease in net profit, cutting it in half to $17.8 million. In April 2012, Huang Zelan handed over the CEO position to his son, Huang Shichun. As for Zelan's wife, Lai Xiangying, she serves as director of the listed company and CFO of its parent company, Chongyi Zhangyuan Investment Holding. Also, she owns 6% of the parent company, whereas the remaining 94% belong to Zelan.

Huang Zelan Net Worth

Net Worth:$1.08 Billion
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!
Submit a Correction
Discussion