Mike Weir net worth and earnings: Mike Weir is a Canadian professional golfer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Michael Richard Weir was born in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada in May 1970. He learned to play at Huron Oaks Golf Course with coach Steve Bennett. He worked as a caddy and in the pro shop and used his earning to purchase a left-handed wedge. At 12 Weir won a junior tournament and received a new set of irons. While working at the club he met Jack Nicklaus when he was 11 years old. Weir graduated from Brigham Young University. In 1990 and 1992 he won the Ontario Amateur Championship. He started on the Canadian Professional Golf Tour in 1992 and won three events. Between 2001 and 2005 Weir was in the top-10 of the Official World Golf Rankings for 110 weeks. His biggest win was the Masters in 2003 and has 15 wins including 8 on the PGA Tour. He won the Lionel Conacher Award for being Canada's male athlete of the year in 2000, 2001, and 2003. In 2003 he also won the Lou Marsh Trophy for being Canada's best athlete. He is married to his wife Bricia and they have two daughters. He was named #12 on Canada's 100 Greatest Athletes of All Time in 2010.
Mike Weir Net Worth
- Richest Athletes › Golfers
- Net Worth:
- $25 Million
- Date of Birth:
- May 12, 1970 (52 years old)
- Place of Birth:
- 5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Mike Weir Earnings
- 9 prize money wins in the 2014 PGA season$854.4 Thousand
- 8 prize money wins in the 2013 PGA season$194.5 Thousand
- 2 prize money wins in the 2011 PGA season$23.3 Thousand
- 11 prize money wins in the 2010 PGA season$559.1 Thousand
- 20 prize money wins in the 2009 PGA season$2.4 Million
- 20 prize money wins in the 2008 PGA season$3 Million
- 19 prize money wins in the 2007 PGA season$2 Million
- 20 prize money wins in the 2006 PGA season$1.9 Million
- 14 prize money wins in the 2005 PGA season$1.4 Million
- 17 prize money wins in the 2004 PGA season$2.8 Million
- 20 prize money wins in the 2003 PGA season$4.9 Million
- 22 prize money wins in the 2002 PGA season$844.2 Thousand
- 20 prize money wins in the 2001 PGA season$2.8 Million
- 26 prize money wins in the 2000 PGA season$2.7 Million
- 20 prize money wins in the 1999 PGA season$1.5 Million
- 13 prize money wins in the 1998 PGA season$219 Thousand
- 2 prize money wins in the 1996 PGA season$36.6 Thousand
- 1 prize money wins in the 1993 PGA season$1.9 Thousand
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!