Pete Rose Net Worth
Pete Rose net worth and salary: Pete Rose is an Ohio-born baseball player and manager who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. During his professional career, Pete Rose played for the Cincinnati Reds twice, The Philadelphia Phillies, and The Montreal Expos. He also managed the Cincinnati Reds from 1984-1989. During his career, Pete received over 30 MLB awards, including Rookie of the Year and The World Series MVP Award. Rose played on three World Series championship teams, won two Gold Glove awards and three batting titles. He also was a Rookie of the Year and an 18 time all star. Rose holds the MLB records for most career hits (4256), games played (3562, at bats (14,053) and outs (10,328). After it was revealed that he bet on Reds games, Pete was denied inclusion in the Baseball Hall of Fame, a decision that is still being contested. In January 2013, Pete Rose began appearing in a TLC reality series with his wife Kiana. The show is called "Pete Rose: Hits and Mrs".
During his professional baseball playing and managing career, Pete Rose earned a total of $7.1 million in salary. His highest earning year was 1986 when the Cincinnati Reds paid Rose $1 million for managing the team. His biggest contract as a player came in 1979 when Rose signed a four year $3.225 million deal, originally with the Reds. That contract paid Pete $905,000 in 1979, $805,000 in 1980, $705,000 in 1981 and $910,000 in 1982.
According to divorce documents filed in April 2018 by his second wife Carol, Pete makes approximately $100,000 per month signing autographs ($1.2 million per year). The ex-wife also claims that Pete is a degenerate high stakes gambler with significant debts to the IRS and casinos.
Date of Birth
Pete Rose Earnings
- Cincinnati Reds (1986-87)$1,000,000
- Cincinnati Reds (1985-86)$358,858
- Montreal Expos (1984-85)$700,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (1982-83)$910,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (1981-82)$705,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (1980-81)$805,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (1979-80)$905,000
- Cincinnati Reds (1978-79)$375,000
- Cincinnati Reds (1977-78)$375,000
- Cincinnati Reds (1976-77)$188,000
- Cincinnati Reds (1974-75)$160,000
- Cincinnati Reds (1973-74)$110,000
- Cincinnati Reds (1972-73)$107,500
- Cincinnati Reds (1971-72)$107,500
- Cincinnati Reds (1970-71)$105,000
- Cincinnati Reds (1969-70)$85,000
- Cincinnati Reds (1968-69)$55,500
- Cincinnati Reds (1967-68)$46,000