Joe Magrane Net Worth
Joe Magrane Net Worth: Joe Magrane is a former American Major League Baseball (MLB) player who has a net worth of $2 million. Having served as a pitcher on the field, Magrane is now a color commentary broadcaster for the MLB Network. Born Joseph David Magrane on 2 July 1964 in Des Moines, Iowa, he started his pro baseball career in 1987 with the St.
Louis Cardinals. In his rookie season, Magrane helped the Cardinals win the 1987 NL Pennant. Apart from the Cardinals, he also spent time playing for the California Angels and Chicago White Sox. It was in 1996 that he officially retired at the relatively early age of 32. Two years after his retirement, Joe Magrane was teamed with play-by-play announcer Dewayne Staats as part of the Tampa Bay Rays television team. He held that post until 2008 when he served as an analyst for NBC Sports' coverage of Baseball at the 2008 Summer Olympics. Next, he worked with play-by-play man Eric Collins of ESPN.
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 2, 1964 (58 years old)|
Joe Magrane Earnings
- Chicago White Sox (1996-97)$175,000
- California Angels (1994-95)$1,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1993-94)$738,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1992-93)$820,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1991-92)$1,025,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1990-91)$300,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1989-90)$320,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1988-89)$100,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1987-88)$62,500