Jason Schmidt is a former American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $45 million. Born on January 29, 1973 in Lewiston, Idaho, Schmidt was a pitcher in Major League Baseball. Batting right and throwing right, Schmidt began playing baseball, basketball, and football at Kelso High School. He received the title of Washington's Gatorade State Player of the Year after pitching a no-hitter and went on to earn All-state MVP. Schmidt made his MLB debut with the Atlanta Braves on April 28, 1995 and has a win-loss record of 130-96, an earned run average of 3.96, and a total of 1,758 strikeouts. Schmidt went on to play for the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1996, followed by the San Francisco Giants in 2001, and ending with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2007 and 2009. He is a three-time All-star for the years 2003, 2004, and 2006. He made his last MLB appearance on August 5, 2009 with the Los Angeles Dodgers and was then placed on the disabled list after a recurring shoulder injury, prohibiting him from continuing a career in Major League Baseball. He is currently married to wife Bethany and has three children by the names of Makynlee, Mason, and Madden.
Jason Schmidt Net Worth
- Richest Athletes › Baseball Players
- Net Worth:
- $45 Million
- Date of Birth:
- Jan 29, 1973 (50 years old)
- Place of Birth:
- 6 ft 4 in (1.9558 m)
- Baseball player
Jason Schmidt Earnings
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$15.2 Million
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$15.2 Million
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$15.7 Million
- San Francisco Giants (2005-06)$10.5 Million
- San Francisco Giants (2004-05)$8.2 Million
- San Francisco Giants (2003-04)$7.9 Million
- San Francisco Giants (2002-03)$5.9 Million
- San Francisco Giants (2001-02)$4.9 Million
- Pittsburgh Pirates (2000-01)$3.2 Million
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1999-00)$2.8 Million
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1998-99)$1.5 Million
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1997-98)$500 Thousand
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1996-97)$210 Thousand
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$111.5 Thousand
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$109 Thousand
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!