Chris Carpenter is a former American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Born in Exeter, New Hampshire on April 27, 1975, Carpenter is known for his role as pitcher for the Toronto Blue Jays and St. Louis Cardinals in Major League Baseball. Carpenter started off in the Pioneer League in 1994 with the Medicine Hat Blue Jays and debuted with the Toronto Blue Jays on May 12, 1997. He maintained a win-loss record of 144-94, an earned run average of 3.76 and 1,697 strikeouts. He is a three-time All-star for the years 2005, 2006, and 2010. He also went on to win the 2006 and 2011 World Series Championships and received the NL Cy Young Award, the NL Comeback Player of the Year award, and the honor for NL ERA Champion. After experiencing some difficulty with his shoulder in 2013, it was rumored that Carpenter would not be pitching for the Cardinals that season. After persistent discomfort and inability to pitch after two rehab starts, he announced his retirement on November 20, 2013. Carpenter is known for throwing sinkers, cutters, curveballs, four-seam fastballs, and changeups. Carpenter currently lives in St. Louis, Missouri with his wife and two children.
Chris Carpenter Net Worth
- Richest Athletes › Baseball Players
- Net Worth:
- $35 Million
- Date of Birth:
- Apr 27, 1975 (47 years old)
- Place of Birth:
- 6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
- Baseball player
- United States of America
Chris Carpenter Earnings
- St. Louis Cardinals (2012-13)$10.5 Million
- Boston Red Sox (2011-12)$482 Thousand
- St. Louis Cardinals (2011-12)$10.5 Million
- St. Louis Cardinals (2010-11)$14.3 Million
- St. Louis Cardinals (2009-10)$15.8 Million
- St. Louis Cardinals (2008-09)$13.3 Million
- St. Louis Cardinals (2007-08)$10.5 Million
- St. Louis Cardinals (2006-07)$8.5 Million
- St. Louis Cardinals (2005-06)$5 Million
- St. Louis Cardinals (2004-05)$2 Million
- St. Louis Cardinals (2003-04)$300 Thousand
- St. Louis Cardinals (2002-03)$300 Thousand
- Toronto Blue Jays (2001-02)$3.5 Million
- Toronto Blue Jays (2000-01)$2.6 Million
- Toronto Blue Jays (1999-00)$733.3 Thousand
- Toronto Blue Jays (1998-99)$483.3 Thousand
- Toronto Blue Jays (1997-98)$190 Thousand
- Toronto Blue Jays (1996-97)$150 Thousand
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!