Matt Kenseth Net Worth and career earnings: Matt Kenseth is an American professional stock car racing driver who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Matt Kenseth was born on March 10, 1972 in Cambridge, Wisconsin where he began stock car racing in 1988 at the age of 16 at Madison International Speedway. Kenseth continued on several short tracks in Wisconsin as a teenager and won track championships at Madison International Speedway, Slinger Super Speedway, and Wisconsin International Raceway. He moved to the ARTGO, American Speed Association, and Hooters Late Model touring series before getting a full-time ride in the NASCAR Busch Series. After finishing second and third in the standings, he moved up in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series. He won the series' Rookie of the Year title in 2000 and the championship in 2003. The International Race of Champions invited Kenseth to race in their 2004 season as the reigning champion and he won the season championship. In 2009, he won a rain-shortened Daytona 500 and repeated as Daytona 500 winner in 2012. He drives the No. 20 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series full-time as well as the No. 20 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on a part-time basis. He is the father of fellow stock car racing driver Ross Kenseth.
Matt Kenseth Net Worth
- Richest Athletes › Race Car Drivers
- Net Worth:
- $60 Million
- Date of Birth:
- Mar 10, 1972 (50 years old)
- Place of Birth:
- Race car driver
- United States of America
Matt Kenseth Earnings
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1.5 Million
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6.9 Million
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7.3 Million
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6.1 Million
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5.5 Million
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6.8 Million
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5.4 Million
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6.3 Million
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6.4 Million
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5.7 Million
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5.1 Million
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3.9 Million
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3.7 Million
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$2.2 Million
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2.1 Million
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$143.6 Thousand
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$42.3 Thousand
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!