Seneca Wallace Net Worth
Seneca Wallace Net Worth: Seneca Wallace is an American football player who has a net worth of $1.5 million. Born Seneca Sinclair Wallace on August 6, 1980, in Sacramento, California, he plays as a quarterback for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). Being a letterman in football and basketball as a high school student, he went on to join the college football team of Iowa State Cyclones at Iowa State University in his junior and senior year.
Wallace turned pro shortly after he was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the fourth round of the 2003 NFL Draft. He has since played for five NFL teams that go as follows: Seattle Seahawks (2003−2009), Cleveland Browns (2010−2012), New Orleans Saints (2013), San Francisco 49ers (2013) and Green Bay Packers (2013–present).
|Net Worth:||$1.5 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Aug 6, 1980 (41 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Profession:||American football player|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Seneca Wallace Earnings
- Seattle Seahawks (2009-10)$1,756,240
- Seattle Seahawks (2008-09)$1,009,200
- Seattle Seahawks (2007-08)$2,198,840
- Seattle Seahawks (2006-07)$1,504,400
- Seattle Seahawks (2005-06)$385,720
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$309,800
- Seattle Seahawks (2003-04)$535,000