PART 8 GLOBAL ENERGY & THE FUTURE OF THE GAS MARKET.mp4
Advances from producing nations, potential new uses for natural gas, diversified supply routes and new technologies are all impacting strategies for both suppliers and consumers of natural and liquefied gas.
1) How will new pipeline networks coming on stream in the coming years reshape the European energy security over the coming decade?
2) How might emerging technologies for extracting shale natural gas impact supply over the coming decades?
3) What new investments and technologies must Russia make if it is to consolidate its pivotal position in the global energy markets?
DMITRY MEDVEDEV, PRESIDENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ANNOUNCES THE WINNERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL ENERGY AWARD
* Rair Simonyan, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Morgan Stanley Bank LLC
* Ambassador Richard H. Jones, Deputy Executive Director, International Energy Agency
* Edward Morse, Managing Director and Head of Global Commodities Research, Credit Suisse
* Igor Sechin, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation
* Dr. Daniel Yergin, ?hairman, IHS Cambridge Energy Research Associates Inc.
Energy Corporation Executives (first row)
* Vagit Alekperov, President, LUKOIL OJSC
* Nils Smedegaard Andersen, Partner, Group CEO, A.P. Moller-Maersk
* Vladimir Bogdanov, General Director, Surgutneftegas OJSC
* Nikolay Brunich, General Director, Zarubezhneft JSC
* Peter Caddy, Development Director, Argus Media Ltd
* Jean-Francois Cirelli, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, President, GDF Suez
* Christophe de Margerie, Chairman and CEO, Total
* Neil Duffin, President, ExxonMobil Development Company
* Alexander Dyukov, Chairman of the Management Board, General Director, Gazprom Neft JSC
* Andrei Galaev, CEO, Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd
* Andrew Gould, Chairman and CEO, Schlumberger Limited
* Marcel P. Kramer, Chairman of the Executive Board and CEO, Gasunie
* Peter Mellbye, Executive Vice President, Statoil ASA
* Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Management Committee, Gazprom JSC
* James Mulva, Chairman and CEO, ConocoPhillips
* Dr. Bernhard Reutersberg, Chairman of the Board, E.ON Ruhrgas AG
* Paolo Scaroni, CEO, eni
* Gerhard Schröder, Chairman of the Shareholders' Committee, Nord Stream AG
* Maria van der Hoeven, Minister of Economic Affairs, the Netherlands
* Peter Voser, Chief Executive Officer, Royal Dutch Shell plc
* John S. Watson, Chairman and CEO, Chevron Corporation