USC Lab Will Speed Progress Toward Content Transportability
Consumers want access to digital content anytime, anywhere, but it's going to take a lot of brainpower to make that happen. That's why David Wertheimer at the University of Southern California's Entertainment and Technology Center helped establish the Anytime, Anywhere Content Lab to bring innovators together. The AACL will showcase the latest digital equipment to members of content, technology and products industries, highlighting how content currently moves across different platforms.
Usc Lab Articles
- USC -SPPD - Trojan League of Los Angeles - Real Estate
- MHM Thump-N-Crunch - Slipping Away
- Mayor Harvey Hall, Bakersfield, on California's high-speed train
- Circle of Destruction - The Trooper_"Pod Muzami"/Kalisz _[03/04/2011]
- Websense Insights - Link Analysis: What are users linking to on Facebook and Twitter?