Universidad Francisco Marroquin
Guatemala's Universidad Francisco Marroquin, which economist Walter Williams described as an island of economic sanity in a sea of socialism, is a truly unique place. Founded by "Muso" Manuel Ayau in 1971, the mission of Universidad Francisco Marroquin is to teach and disseminate the ethical, legal and economic principles of a society of free and responsible persons.
Universidad Francisco Articles
- Part 2 of 9: Fred Kofman's Keynote at the University of Francisco Marroquin
- Albert Loan on UFM's Ongoing Experiments in Pedagogy.
- Alfredo Guzman on Guatemalan Telecommunications
- The Guatemalan Telecommunications Miracle: A Conversation with Alfredo Guzman
- Jose and Francisco Jose Calderon Rojas Net Worth