Turkish Soccer Club Tries Curbing Stadium Violence With Kindness
Here's one way to curb fan violence in soccer: play in an empty stadium. That was the punishment for Turkish soccer team Furious Fenerbahce after a clash with the Shakhtar team. But officials had a better idea -- letting women and kids for free. As Len Berman explains, why punish women and kids for the sins of their husbands, fathers and other assorted male friends?
Turkish Soccer Articles
- You'd Never Guess That This Totally Random 80s One-Hit-Wonder Earned $100 Million On Their Most Recent Tour
- Monday Net Worth News 4/4
- Eid Prayer in Addis Ababa Soccer Stadium
- Bob Marley 3 Little Birds Live At Ajax Amsterdam Soccer Stadium
- Three of a kind | Black ops Tri-tage trailer | By OLROSSS| OLROSSS iMatt96 & Urquhart (Cancelled)