Rural Storm Shelters
There are a number of challenges when you make your living on a farm or ranch, and weather is one of them. Oklahoma is a state that sees more than its share of tornadoes, and reporter Akiba Howard travels there to see a new way folks can head for safety when the funnel clouds form.
Rural Storm Articles
- Tour of The Refuge Underground Storm Shelter models - "Refuge 1", "Refuge 2" & "Mini Refuge"
- Abandoned Well With Hatch Would Make A Good Storm Shelter Or Bunker.
- Storm Shelters - Tour of an Installed Underground Huntsville Tornado Lifesaver Storm Shelter (LS-12)
- David Wingo - Storm Shelter
- How To Prepare a Storm Shelter