The Role of Economics
Dan Ariely, author and professor of Behavioral Economics at Duke University, discusses the role of economics and how it should be taught. He also shares his thoughts on the No Child Left Behind policy.
Role Economics Articles
- Africa 2010- The Redesign Of Africa's Role in the New Global Economy
- Keynes vs. Hayek Rap Video, Round 2: Q&A with Russ Roberts on top-down and bottom-up economics
- The Gardens of Democracy: A New American Vision of Citizenship, Economics and the Role of Government
- Post-Crisis China as a Global Leader or an Economic Uncertainty
- The Role of Women in African Agriculture