Markos Moulitsas on the Concept of the American Taliban
America's main international enemy, Islamic radicalism, favors theocracy, curtails civil liberties, embraces torture, represses women, reviles homosexuality, subverts science and education, and reveres force over diplomacy. In American Taliban, Markos Moulitsas shows how the American right shares those very same traits. He argues that our domestic jihadists are a greater threat to American democracy than any Islamic terror.
Markos Moulitsas Articles
- Countdown with Keith Olbermann 07-13-2011 2 - Debt Duelers, with Markos Moulitsas
- Countdown: Daily Kos' Markos Moulitsas flays MSNBC
- Olbermann and Markos Moulitsas explain why Markos blackballed from MSNBC
- Keith Olbermann Is Back! Joe Scarborough Gets Served By Markos Moulitsas On The First Show
- Daily Kos Founder Markos Moulitsas on Changing Senate Filibuster Rules