The Macabre Financial Incentive to Die in 2010
There's a macabre way to avoid paying estate taxes this year: death. The taxes are slated to kick in again next year - and Eric Schurenberg says that's a good thing.
Macabre Financial Articles
- Freakonomics (2010) - Trailer
- Sun Microsystems Bill Joy on America and Climate Change
- Congress Bought Off by Health Industry
- A Lottery Winner Dying Broke Isn't News. But The Way This Guy Blew His Fortune Is Especially Shocking
- How Heiress Barbara Hutton Blew Through A $900 Million Fortune And Died Penniless