How First Time Entrepreneur Learns to Work With Investors
In Chapter 9 of 17 in his 2011 Capture Your Flag interview with host Erik Michielsen, Internet entrepreneur and SimpleGeo CTO Joe Stump shares his experiences learning to work with startup company investors. In his 2009 Capture Your Flag interview, Stump shared how he developed a "tell it like it is" approach. He carries this into venture capitalist and investor meetings. Surprisingly, he finds his transparent and honest approach well-received. Stump is the co-founder and CTO at SimpleGeo.
How First Articles
- How First Time Entrepreneur Learns to Work With Investors
- How "Happy Birthday" Became The Largest Royalty Producing Song Of All Time
- How First Time Entrepreneur Learns to Work With Investors - Joe Stump
- A 7,000 mile journey to creative thinking; IEI program provides a different approach to learning
- Bill Taylor Care At Work 2011