Government Interference in the Chrysler Bankruptcy
According to their own interpretation of events, the Bush and Obama administrations rescued the entire U.S. auto industry from imminent disaster and total failure. But in fact, a potential collapse only threatened General Motors and Chrysler, and the government interference in the Chrysler bankruptcy was pushed through to fats and only delayed the inevitable and rewarding years of bad decision making.
Government Interference Articles
- What GM/Chrysler bankruptcy means to you - the today show with Lester Holt
- Consumer Alert - Chrysler's Bankruptcy Affecting Consumers
- Ron Paul: U.S. Government Must Admit Bankruptcy and Stop Cheating People with Devalued Money
- Obama issues ultimatum to US car makers - 31 Mar 09
- Warren Buffett: "There's No Way You Can Bet Against America & Win" Interview with Becky Quick Part I