Felipe Calderon: Global Cooperation Key to Fixing Crisis
At the G20 Summit in November 2008, governments representing 85% of the world economy pledged to work together to restore global growth.Where does this pledge stand today and what are the next steps to revive global growth? In this segment President of Mexico Felipe Calderon explains his take on global cooperation.
Felipe Calderon Articles
- How Much Money Does A Drug Kingpin Make? - Largest Drug Cash Seizure Ever
- Davos 2012 - Felipe Calderon - Global Economic Crisis - Role and Challenges of the G20
- Cooper Keys sing "Lonely Boy"
- Felipe Calderon Tiene Miedo De Ser Asesinado Al Terminar Su Mandato: Dolia EstÃ©vez 20-03-12 MVS
- FELIPE CALDERON GUERRA DE CHISTES