Apple CEO Steve Jobs Steps Down
In an abrupt but not entirely unexpected move, Apple co-founder Steve Jobs resigns as CEO but will remain with the company as chairman. Tim Cook is promoted from chief operating officer to chief executive officer.
Apple Ceo Articles
- Steve Jobs steps down, leaves big turtleneck to fill
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Made $378 Million In 2011
- This Man Might Be The First CEO Of A Publicly Traded Company To Earn $1 Billion In Salary And Bonuses In A Single Year
- Contrary To What Every Politician Predicted, Eminem Turned Out To Be A Pretty Amazing Human Being
- A Chinese Electronics Company You've Never Heard Of Just Spent $3.6 Million On A Domain Name